The Second Coming of Gluttony - Vol. 1 Ch. 46 - (End of Season 1)

They completely butchered this. I wouldn't be surprised if they redid the whole series like they did with Overgeared.

It started all nice imo

but somehow the plot got really rushed.

I heard some readers were complaining about the speed, and they changed the pace.

Yeah, it was butchered like hell. This was such an amazing part in the novel. Shame, because this series had so much potential as a webtoon

Omg it was wayyyy more emotional and well done in the novel. Damn what a shame.

Every one looks soo diff than my what i imagined it would look after the novel i feel disappointed

Dex-chan lover
They did buthcer it but I am happy they cut out all the fetishes, seah actuaky gets to act cool in the end instead of someone who is on drugs sniffing the mc and suffering from withdawel symptoms when she cant sniff him.

They also seems to have cut out the archer who gets it on with hugo right in front of seol?

Now if only they cut out the part of how the mc is the hottest existence in the universe.

But I do feel like people really wont get what mc has done before. They better do a flashback at least.

Fed-Kun's army
He worked hard trying to reformed himself only to be rejected again. Kinda sad. Cant really blame them tho.. i would be suspicious too

Unpopular opinion ahead :
Also wtf is this comment thread. Cant you people just be grateful for oneminute. You guys are basically reading this for free, i dont think you have any rights to complain to the artist and/or director of this manhwa.
Yes this feels rushed but its not THAT bad, its not unenjoyable
"BUT MUH NOVEL" like stfu

Although I think it could have been more emotional, I really liked this end of season ep. He tried his best to become a new person but in the end, was still denied by everyone. Tbh, I think I would of rejected Seol after everything, too, quite suspicious how he suddenly got money in which he can't explain.

Group Leader
With all the rushed chapters the last few chapters... this one isn't that bad. Aside from missing the trauma of going back to Earth, the rest were acceptable.
Hopefully the next season will be more faithful to the novel.

@need4speedrazor6 Do it!! xD Join the Cliff Hanger gang! :)

eh if someone sold their organ to pay their debt to me so be it I'll take it anytime of the day lol

Ngl, compared to some of the Chinese manhuas I've read, this isn't rushed at all. I guess more generally, although a bit slower would be better, I didn't find the pacing that bad, personally.

Users who are viewing this thread