The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

I have to question if this is or should be allowed. The end pages directly and intentionally attack another scanlation group of this series. This can, is, and will continue to affect the comment threads.

Regardless, thanks for the work.... please consider changing your endpage. Insult them all you want on your own website which you can link to, but I'd rather not see Mangadex threads turn into scanlator flame wars,nor Mangadex users insulting the groups which have provided us this for free (I certainly didn't contribute crap to them).

The drama going on here should follow the rule "Any claim made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence." As long as neither side provides evidence I think it is best to presume innocence without completely dismissing the claims made in this chapter.

Double-page supporter
Firts of all, this problem won't be happened if the snipper contact the translator fist before doing this stupid things.

He can ask about free released raw, why there many free raw and not translated, and still ask for patronage.

If he really watch discord, he should know exceeding funds goes to buy more raw, and he can help to translate it to increase realese pace, but he didnt doing it, and goes to snipping.

Maybe in his mind :" hey release become slow, translator going back to school/ work..." " Why I not snipping it to make release faster?" , While he not think this move make TS mad or not.

You should know after you ts and realese all free raw you will stuck until free raw unlocked one by one, meanwhile TS have buyed more raw before hand.

Last, if want to snip, why you choose popular series? You can choose series not updated more than 2 month like ST, yeah you choose this series because you like it, right?? Then join them and make release faster and don't become asshole like this

The ladies in this series are damn good but surprisingly they don't last much or are on death bed due to plot power. and I want the previous girls back and alive- a request to the author. I hope he listens.

@gaigous
Would if I could. My pockets aren't that deep, and with a big hole at that. I live in a country where $4/hr is considered well-off and $1.25/hr is minimum. I can only afford an internet connection and netflix non-hd. So yeah, aside from piracy, my only option is netflix. I was so elated when netflix emerged since I could finally go legal. Don't take it away from me. Those who can will go to the movies anyway, which I can only do maybe once a year.

I used to go to VHS rental shops, but they got killed when dvds became cheap and piratebay started. Who's to say netflix is harming the industry?

Welp ... i dont pay at all for anything here ... i am just happy that the chapters get updated, who does it, does not matter either. However, i do have to say, the faster the better so "no group" can keep going.

As soon as you saw the eyes it was so obvious ?

About the raws - that site is locked from time to time. I remember looking for raws when trash scans started this series and that site worked fine but then when we got further with the translations - when he entered the colosseum that site was locked. It seems they lock it from time to time

Anyways cheers for these translations

Group Leader
@otakubouzu Their not scanlators their snippers.The diffrence being one works on a series from chapter 1 to end and the other takes the series when its popular.
@Chuggoth If I do the chapter the day of release how can I hold back? I'm the only editor.... Their a group with no proof. I could say the same thing about any other scanlation or novel group without a shred of proof.
@Someuberdude Their are no more chapters.They picked a series that was 5 chapters off from ending.Where is the first 25 chapters they should of done.
@ I_Love_Yuri If that's the case then every group should give up their hard work and steady series they spend months & years into because some 3rd rate group thinks they can get a series.

Contributor
So we have two parties here, TS and a random with zero history and spouting half truths. Tons of people in the comments are quick to jump at the throat of TS cause "why you no release fast enough?!" despite the fact that they have brought us this far at a steady pace. Also thanks to the weekly schedule, the gap between seasons would be small but not anymore due to the sniper.

Now they are no chapters left and we have all got to wait for season 2, but who will continue the series? I highly doubt the rando with zero history is going to still be around (only showed up to make drama). TS might continue but just look at this crowd, ready to attack the translator at a moment's notice. I hope TS drops this so all you entitled brats get nothing.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
This whole shebang made me remember when FUKE raged and quit because someone sniped the h-manga by napata he was working on. Good times.
http://foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/87060470/

All i see is.. I got a new chapters that i can read. So i did. Who made it? I don't care, has my thanks. When is the next chapter? Whenever.. Now on to the next manga on my list. And thus the world continues to orbit.

Dex-chan lover
i hate to see some snipers just ruined some work of dedicated scanslators... its not like they(the snipers) will continue scanslating this webtoon if, for example, trashscan decide "screw it, im done..."

and it bothers me that snipers "shotguns" a work... next would be "demolition" of scanslation of this webtoon...

Double-page supporter
@kuyukotto That is f*cking horrible, you have my sincerest condolences, the minimum wage in the US is 7$, and you can barely pay the rent of a shitty apartment(which is around 500$ if you're lucky!) with that here, let alone keep the utilities(water and power) running, having enough food is a legitimate fear at 7$ an hour, internet is a star in the goddamn sky at those wages, so I can't even imagine what 4$ an hour is like.

I used to buy VHS of DBZ while I was in high school, and they were around 10 to 12 dollars for 3 episodes, but same as you, when DVDs became mainstream they stopped stocking VHS, and the cost for 3 episodes was around 20 to 22 dollars, So I couldn't watch DBZ until I got my first PC(4 to 5 years later) which is when I went through my p*rating phase.

I would never say to stop using Crunchyroll and Netflix(I use both, they're the best-paid streaming services available to people who love anime, why wouldn't I?), I was just saying not to use them with the ill-conceived notion that you're supporting the creator of the content you're consuming.

>Trash on full damage control
>Calls for/hires backup in the form of trusty fanboys

Toppest of keks. Hilariously embarrassing, that's what this is. Please limit the drama to your own damn site and stop flooding the chapter discussions.

Group Leader
@Inferno_Cop That's very one-sided to blame Trash for responding to false accusations/actively working towards cleaning misinformation. If you want drama to stop why not get mangadex to stop allowing anyone to hijack series when a series has a steady release rate. Our site has little issues and we don't let people spread false information or abuse our site. Mangadex, on the other hand, does nothing on combating snipers and instead gives anyone a mic to hurt other groups.

We dident start this drama but we sure won't let people talk smack about us and stay sitting down. Too many groups/series have been ruined due to snippers. I won't our series be the same.

Users who are viewing this thread