The Strongest Tank’s Labyrinth Raids -A Tank with a Rare 9999 Resistance Skill Got Kicked from the Hero’s Party-

Aggregator gang
This manga has gotten much better with it no longer seeming super generic, but instead has the reader get to know the adventurer’s hometown with Luna. However, something should happen soon or it’s going to get boring fast, lol

Contributor
Another garbage fantasy with retarded MMO rules: ranks, limit of part memebers? who's gonna stop you from having whole army?

Aggregator gang
"The Labyrinth Raids of the Ultimate Tank ~The Tank Possessing a Rare 9,999 Endurance Skill was Expelled from the Hero Party
because the party leader wants a harem instead so they be gone in a dungeon without my protection and get wiped ahhaha,
now I'm in my village forming a har... err party while going through their confidence and life issues to make us look like loving harem...er party, and aim for the top!!"

this is slice of life isn't it

The pacing of this is awful. Where is this Cleric Friend? Why is nothing happening? I feel like this should have a Slice of Life tag with how little things are progressing.

Dex-chan lover
@Bootybug : It is side effect of web novels. They tend to have longer names with more keywords in the title to try and get more readers, with everything relevant o the title and description occurring in the first 5-10 chapters or less. Which also tend to come out in a week at most.

Manga with names like this are almost always adapted web novels.

we haven't seen much but it's not bad. still waiting for The Labyrinth Raids of the Ultimate Tank tho.

Contributor
@fhq

just fuck your imouto, m8

43d.gif

This suddenly feels a lot boring to read now. Dunno what happened, it isn't satisfying anymore.

@Brotagonist
The pacing of this is awful. Where is this Cleric Friend? Why is nothing happening? I feel like this should have a Slice of Life tag with how little things are progressing.

I feel like this is because the chapters are coming out 33% at a time. This character development chapter was read as 3 separate updates, making it feel really stretched out. If we look at it as oh, there's only been 4 chapters so far, then it feels quite reasonable to still be in the "character introduction" part of the story. Not complaining about the release rate btw, just an observation. I read for free so to be honest I'm ok with this. Just my 2 cents.

Seriously, the cleric friend should of said F you to the hero party and joined with rude.
Also im sort of tired of these dumb ass notions that Tank = crap.
Like shield hero, they always look down on the tank, yet if anyone ever plays an MMO which uses a holy trinity, the class which u tend to be the most picky about, and very selective is ALWAYS the DPS, and never the tank or healer.

The tank and healer can carry you though almost anything, the DPS only shaves time off.

Users who are viewing this thread