The Too-Perfect Saint: Tossed Aside by My Fiancé and Sold To Another Kingdom - Ch. 10 - Cruel World

Group Leader
I was about to comment about the fact that the sister in this series isn't a "female dog" or a psychopath only gunning for fame and status and whatnot. But a lot of people already pointed that out and it's so goddamn refreshing!
Yes, we need more series like this where you can't stop reading, be it the novel or manga. There's another good series where the protagonist is named Mia, like good-girl sis here and the author's competence is very apparent.
Really thought we'll get ninja maid this chapter, though.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, Mia is NOT the secret mastermind behind everything?
pic_disp.php

Dex-chan lover
Welp, i feel bad for the common folk of that nation, since they're probably gonna have one less saint soon enough
Loved the chapter. The lil sis got some fire.

BTW, the manga and LN got licensed by 7S. Announced 2 days ago. Titled "The Too-Perfect Saint: Tossed Aside by My Fiancé and Sold To Another Kingdom"

https://x.com/gomanga/status/1833975018637709740?s=19
Oh God, please please please let our current scanlators not be the kind of yellow-bellied folks who will drop a series the moment an official release gets announced

Supporter
Welp, i feel bad for the common folk of that nation, since they're probably gonna have one less saint soon enough

Oh God, please please please let our current scanlators not be the kind of yellow-bellied folks who will drop a series the moment an official release gets announced
Goes and writes a “Im dropping this series because I have a yellow belly” message.

Dex-chan lover
Whoo, count of monte cristo arc, its hope they do this one in order and not make it piecewise interjections to the fluff

...guys Big sis saint the Ninja Maid to deliver a letter AND help her little sister.

So you're gonna have competent socialite little sis and NINJA MAIDO working this. Because that maid is gonna get the details of how her lady was treated and be like 'destroying them all is acceptable'

Dex-chan lover
im glad the sisters has strong bond and actual loving relationship. not like other bs taking over your position wannabe.

she love her dear sister and understand as well her sister love toward her.
they care each other like how sibling should, even the one who keep bickering everyday will has the same reaction if one of them getting hurt.

Dex-chan lover
Rooting for Mia to get the best revenge. This poor girl must've felt so upended finding out the kind parents she knew only existed for her.

Thank you so much for the tl!

Double-page supporter
New reader here!

Philia reminds me of Faust from Limbus Company.

limbus-company.gif

Villainess sister will probably try to destroy both countries before the letter arrives, one for selling her sister and the other for buying her.

But that doesn't make any sense?

Parnacotta and its people have been treating Philia with the love and respect that she didn't get in Girtonia!

The royal family was truthful to her about their purchase and they only did it because of a great need!

Mia also taking revenge on the country is weird!

🤦‍♀️

Dex-chan lover
First of all, thank you for the chapter
And secondly, holy shiiieeett I really love this chapter and Mia in general. She's actually smart and not just following orders blindly and accepting the news as it is. This banished trope is everywhere but to be the one dearest to the main character that actually gonna plan and execute the revenge? After digging the truth all on her own? Chef's kiss NOICE
Remilia gonna have a great time with her on a little tea party while discussing about their favorite girl and the way to crush those that have betrayed their dearest

Fed-Kun's army
so the letter hasn't arrived yet right? now this is what sibling bond is, unlike most that just "oh no my sis, anyway"

Dex-chan lover
I feel blessed that Mia is not a blinded fool. Its amazing how the author picture her shock after finding the truth all by herself and emphatize with her sister position. Now I cant wait to see Mia action to avenge them all 😈😈

Users who are viewing this thread