The Villainess, Cecilia Sylvie, Doesn't Want to Die so She Decided to Crossdress

Aggregator gang
This manga is lucky to have 3 scan teams. CAN ONE OF Y'ALL DO SHADOW HOUSE PLEASE ITS BEEN MONTHS

Thanks for the updates <3!

And to the people whining about double updates: Who cares if there's two versions? If you don't like it, don't read it. If you want other projects to be updated, go do it yourselves. 😂

Double-page supporter
I'll have to think hard choosing which release to click on huh...

A lot of manga are updating in parts now. There's supposedly a whole thing about the industry shifting how they release chapters.
@magykpanda The old mangakas and editors are crying

@Pikurara High chances are that the crown prince ends up as the male lead. However it’d be nice if it ended up being the step-brother. Since they not related by blood it doesn’t bother me too much. Plus it already seems like they have a good relationship so why not

i’m not sure if i missed something, but can’t cecelia just give her bracelet away?? her step brother gave it to her so easily, and she’s recognised as a “knight”, so it should be easy to give it to the game’s mc????

@Miriha mine is from a game called “Obey Me! (Shall we date?)”. It’s a pretty new game and it’s fun~ Come and enter gacha hell with me (´⊙ω⊙`)

Users who are viewing this thread