The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Uh-huh seems there will be new characters who'll bring trouble
Btw care to explain what's with this LN/WN thing?

@Mayadee LN/WN refers to Light Novel/Web Novel. A Japanese web novel is generally a free online story the author uses to pitch/draft a story. If/when they get a publisher they make a Light Novel which they sell, generally with illustrations and changes to the story (I don't think there's a lot of professional editing on WNs).

A lot of manga/anime are based on LN, including this one.
I think the WN is usually finished before the LN comes out, but IDK if that's a rule or just true for the ones I've seen.

Dex-chan lover
I really want to feel bad for Heartknights getting cucked.... but then again the ass deserved it.

Dex-chan lover
tbh, i don't really like the next arc, it was kinda really annoying to read for me in the LN, but well here hoping the manga make it more bearable somehow

Double-page supporter
interesting! this plot is kind of whatever but i like how much they kiss.

edit: why is everyone talking about the LN/WN what happens. im scared.

Dex-chan lover
So Akari was also worried about the sequel's protagonist? Considering our MC hasn't played it, Akari probably expects the worst to happen despite her own selfishness. I mean, she could've just spoiled it to the MC but hey, gotta have a story I guess.

Dex-chan lover
hmm, two suspicious floating persons... I smell much drama in this next arc, best prepare accordingly 😂

Dex-chan lover
Ugh mc is way too soft, that bitch LITERALLY tried to kill you...

For those who are asking, the two floaty men
are the fairy spirit kings of forest and sky. She'll be well liked by the forest fairies and will be blessed by their king. There's another king or you could say a queen fairy of the sea. This sea fairy, however, blessed the heroine of the sequel and thus, sea fairies dont like tiararose

so is that to be continued going to be a sequal or continued here

lmao at this point, i'm only reading this to watch our leads make out( ͡ ͜ ͡ )

Users who are viewing this thread