The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 5 Ch. 20

1) Tiara is annoying 2) Aqua is frustrating and has no personality 3) I miss Akari, she kept things spicy 4) Keith is hot and deserves better than Tiara lolol. I want his spinoff where he gets a cool, powerful, independent wife/husband
Still looking forward to the rest of this story though! Thank you for the update :)
Nobody @ me disagreeing, I have so many holes in my brain, you'd only be wasting your time!

I can't take this manga seriously anymore.
Tiara is just dumb.
When did she turn from misunderstood villainess to an airhead heroine whose only job seems to be to keep her man on his toes?
i mean honestly their relationship wouldn't last a day longer in the real world

Thanks for the update ! Still keeping up with it even though it’s kinda meh after she started the sequel game or whatever! thx regardless translation team :)

she gets jealous seeing aqua just TALK to the other girl and she’s over here letting keith sit her in his lap and play with her hair. there’s a limit to how much to can say you’re holding back due to not wanting to upset him. he may be the fairy king, but it’s not rude to put up reasonable distance and set boundaries so just GET UP.

So Tiara is aware that the prince is jealous of Keith but doesn't do or say anything everytime She's hugged or sitting on Keith's lap...
She was supposed to be smart no? Keith is also annoying, just taunting the prince. Aqua is just plain boring at thia point, not doing anything worth mentioning
I will read another chapter to see if this changes with the fight but maybe it's time to drop this series

Dex-chan lover
Wow tiara wow did she just let keith be touchy feely too much?
"Please release me this instant" fucking hell at least pretend to struggle if you really want keith to stop embracing you, you goddamn moron

this series can't decide if it wants to be fluff or drama, or how much IQ tiara actually has

this arc wasnt that interesting in the LN, so don't get ur hopes up, the arc after it is pretty good though, thanks to the return of many things, including some of her IQ

i'm glad some people miss like akari now besides me and the other two who dropped essays defending akari's meta-value to the manga around ch6-14

remember when people in comments were spamming "begone thot"? well you got ur wish now

keith's whimsical nature is pretty amusing, btw, too bad he's not a shota cos that would have been even funnier.

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but feel that "Keith" is just so flippant that he's stirring all this up just to get some sort of joy from it all.
Just a way to relieve boredom.

Get her, Prince Aqua.
I might come to like Forest King but he doesnt love Tiara, so nope.

Tiara is annoyingly passive, but I think that has been her character from the beginning. She didn't put up much of a fight when she realized Akari will steal her ex-fiancée from her. I don't mind a flawed heroine, but the way the story keep praising her while not addressing her flaws is annoying. Also, as nice as Aqua is, his reason for falling in love with her is pretty shallow and they hardly have any meaningful conversations so far (like how he has to be nice to the other girl or else the Water Fairy King will kill all the fish). I'll give it a few more chapters to see if these problems will actually get addressed.

I hope Keith, the king of the forest fairies, is actually testing Prince Aquasteed's ability to act with composure and his personal and emotional commitment to Princess Tiara as a person. I hope tall fairy man is playing 3d chess for everyone's benefit here, and not just being a flippant, possessive jerk.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh. Aqua deserves so much better. He just TALKS to Aishira or both do something fucking normal and miss drama storms off like a fucking child. Then goes all touchy with Keith getting hugged and sitting on his lap, not even a single sign of fighting back. Holy cow, dude, I'm starting to think he should just go with Aishira who looks more mature, even though she's younger... Unless the author dumbs her down too like they did with Tiara, then just fml.

Dex-chan lover
@laurencevanq
Ah yes, complaining about the maturity level of someone who's traumatized. What an excellent judge of character you are.

What a rapier twit.

Dex-chan lover
Wow... almost everyone in this chapter is awful. The Prince and his friend get a pass, even though they had the idiot ball a few chapters ago. But I think the little fairies are the worst. Should not be trusted. Ever.

Dex-chan lover
Yall bashing Tiara for getting touchy with Keith as if she's running away with a lover when it's Keith intiating everything lol. Sure she's stupidly passive but she's not like Akari where she wants everyone for herself.

I mean, is slated to be villainous and thus suffer a horrible end fucked up with Tiara mentally to the point the poor girl always feels trapped with the Story and feels powerless. Rather than her being stupid, it's her being resigned to the mechanations of the world. I believe it's progress now that she's realised that the jealousy goes both ways and Aqua genuinely might choose over the new Heroine.

Users who are viewing this thread