The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Mielle shows her true colors. Aria is so interesting, I really love this story, go Prince go! Oscar is kinda boring, tho I enjoy Mielle thinking he likes Aria (which I think he might).

Fed-Kun's army
can someone explain what's the "reciving a gift for a gift" think ?
I mean he sent the dress as a thank you, her sending him a gift is like infinit "thank you no thank YOU" reply

@Mira995 that's Aria's plan. By sending a gift back to him (an expensive one too), he will feel like he has to send a gift back as gratitude. This will keep her in contact with him. When Mielle sees that Aria is in contact with her, there will be a misunderstanding which is part of Aria's revenge

Spoiler based on the LN

TBH in my opinion, the story is very slow, but the revenge plot IS very enjoyable. However, I lost interest in it the moment the prince constantly tries to hog Aria/is always jealous of whoever is looking at her/tries to control her due to "love". It made the story less revenge-like and more to the romance section where the FL couldn't do anything without the ML.

Dex-chan lover
@Jeikob well Oscar and Aria was foreshadowed previous or further back, where he says "Its not like we'll progress further" or something to that.

And this Male lead has also had his identity revealed to us several chapters ago, and the direction the story is going pretty much sets up for what your wrote in the spoiler tags.

But Mielle's spoilers are really surprising.

Triple update. Thank you!!

Pretty sure that ML is plotting something. He is pretty calculative after all.

Fed-Kun's army
BIIIIG oof to this girl thinking that a day like that would somehow go off without something going wrong

my gosh i want to scream his name!! but i can't since it's not been revealed yet TAT

I FREAKING LOVE HIM ASDFGHJKL!!
BEST CHARACTER EVER!!

I mean isn't Asher is cool af. And he's the best gentleman ever. The sweetest guy i have ever met >//<
tho his appearance is very rare in the beginning of story (/>A< )/

oh and fuck Oscar 🙂useless, pathethic. Oh wait he kinda useful in revenge. just kinda

I love Aria, it's just so much fun reading her. Thanks for the triple release guys!

Aria... you didn’t earn this opportunity, your mom did. She managed to get you BOTH out of the gutter. C’mon girl.

I like that she’s beginning to show flashes of insight into her situation. The character development is good!

Users who are viewing this thread