The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
🤮Ew I'm right there with yah girl. that stepbro has issues. Implied incest is still incest🤢😑

Group Leader
I knew this coming but Y I K E S.

But I’m glad that aria got another bullet in her arsenal so good for her.

jlc

Dex-chan lover
Things are heating up hehehehehe Also, Cain is gross and I'm glad Aria is going to ruin him. Aria's mom (I can't remember her name) is also very beautiful, isn't she? I wish we could have seen the full extent of that red dress she was wearing.

Isis was also wearing a pretty dress, very villainous. It suits her. This whole plot is her own fault. She already mentioned that Mielle isn't particularly clever or imaginative, but she trusted her to do something this delicate? I guess it would've worked in the previous timeline, but Mielle is no match for Aria now. Isis thinks so little of Asher too. If Isis knew him at all, she'd know he wasn't just attracted to Aria's beauty and would be more wary of Aria herself. Aria and Asher are going to play Isis like a fiddle.

@Justking14 Mielle's birthday??

@Superboi777
i wont tell you the content but its from the king of croa kingdom

@Jeikob trueeeee...she just placed mielle in the wrong path, deepened her anger toward aria and the countess, and urged her to perform dirty acts
but i think its also because of her brother and princess isis hating the two women and telling her that they must be terminated from the family plus emma never had a kid and didnt or never really disagree with any of mielle's decisions and only followed her every command.....like her true role, a nanny

NOT the BROTHER jdfnaskjdfn incest being part of the plot is way too common these days...

Sweet home Alabama~~

Okay, but Lady Isis looks mad good. I have to draw her because her whole fit is stunning.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Isis looking the part as the true villainess of the story.

so..who's calling shots that this asterotrope ( i dunno the spelling) is the
2nd ML and the silver haired guy from cover?

If Emma ends up being sacrificed, then Mielle is even dumber than she seemed. You don't sacrifice the only person who is completely on your side and has the brains you lack. If anything, Isis should've been the one to search for Veri most actively and make an 'accident' happen to her so that she doesn't speak, since at this point even Isis must know that only Emma can make Mielle's position remotely useful in their schemes, regardless of some mistakes.

Ahem, this is the end of a weird little rant in support of Emma. I'm a bit surprised at myself 😅 Somehow it just feels pitiful that she loves Mielle so much and potentially will get this kind of 'gratitude'.

Users who are viewing this thread