The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 56

@meongiie Thank you.
I think normal's actually good, the story likely ends while everyone is fairly young so it's easy to believe he does eventually find love afterwards without his family getting in the way. Anyway I feel better reading the story knowing he'll eventually survive the storm, thanks again.

Well, she does have the power to stand up for herself now, with all that money and her supporters... Wonder what her next move will be

excited for what's to come aaaaa apart from the whole
string of revenge and condemnation that's going to happen near the end of the series
i just really want to see
the crown prince parading around the capital in a frivolous carriage just to make it clear that he and aria are dating lmao

excited for what's to come aaaaa apart from the whole
string of revenge and condemnation that's going to happen near the end of the series
i just really want to see
the crown prince parading around the capital in a frivolous carriage just to make it clear that he and aria are dating lmao

I swear everytime i see cain blushing it grosses me out like he has lewd thoughts all the time.

And... Aria is always in loungewear 🤣

COME AGAIN??? SO ASHER'S SINGLE NOW??? AND THE COUNTESS WILL DIVORCE?? HOLY SHIT I DID NOT SEE THIS COMING DAMN.. thanks for the chapter as usual, btw!! <33

Revenge is sweet hehehehe. I don’t hold any grudges against ppl irl but in this manhwa I have many grudges lmao

thank for the translation hopefully her revenge is gonna be successful soon and be with asher 💀

Is the king of the foreign country the dude with white hair?? 😏😏😏 I didnt see the divorce coming at all 😱

Users who are viewing this thread