There's No Way I Can Have a Lover! *Or Maybe There Is!? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Preeeeeeeeeeeetty sure this is emotional abuse. Renako-chan, love yourself, and get the hell out of there. This girl is bad news.

Double-page supporter
Hey guys just a reminder that your significant other can be your best friend too, they may be different types of relationships but that doesnt mean they can't co-exist

Dex-chan lover
Hahahahaha I think she already lost but hasn't realized XDDDD that's so cute

Double-page supporter
Premise is interesting but Mai's pushiness is very creepy. There is something off about that girl.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, this whole situation is still totally incomprehensible to me, but I'm wishing the best for the both of them.
Lovers-best, just making sure.

Double-page supporter
“I like you as a friend”
“No you’re mistaken, you like me as a lover”
|
V
Wait it’s all gay?
Always has been

Dex-chan lover
Mai with the big brain 400IQ play lmao

I think at the end, they'll realise both relationships can coexist and are good in their own ways. I can see ppl's concern saying it's manipulation, but they're hormonal teens with not fully develop brains and also, Renako really could've refused the battle. There's zero way Mai would actually force her to do something she clearly doesn't want to and refused. The reason she tried to continue is because Renako was being vague and basically giving her hope. Mai's smitten with her and Renako implied there's a chance. Legit her reasoning that she gave Mai for rejecting her was because of her views on lovers. Obviously Mai would conclude that then she would need to prove to her and convince her that it's not so fickle a thing as she thinks.

Doesn't make Mai's actions 100% okay or anything, but it makes the reasoning behind them clearer.

Users who are viewing this thread