There's No Way I Can Have a Lover! *Or Maybe There Is!? - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
I know this is weird to ask, but please create a group of your own so that I can block it lol
Your updates keep making me think that a new chapter came out, but it kinda isn't xd

@flut thanks, i couldn't say it better myself but eh... waiting....
not one of my best traits..

@Mashii52 the real group alrd upload their chapter 6, u r clearly on drugs if u think the real group will update like days after they upload a chapter to this manga

Group Leader
If you can't wait then just read the raws yourself and leave the scanlations to an actual translator. You don't have to upload these abominations, clearly a lot of people prefer waiting for the better ones.

I've read tons of manga in their original Japanese without feeling the need to upload translations. Just because you can't wait doesn't mean you should do this.

BTW the reason the group doing actual translations of this don't pump these out every hour is because scanlating is an art which requires skill in Photoshop, fluent or near fluent knowledge of Japanese and English, using good fonts, text bubble structure, checking for typos, and more; it's not as simple as running text through Google Translate and calling it a day.

Group Leader
Hmm. Some parts not included in notes:
Page 19, the thought bubble thingy: Not bad, not bad! She's getting it! (she's finally understanding! "She gets it!" also works)
Page 24: It's me.
A little, I got slightly wet, Mama.(I think it's like this?)

Merry christmas to y'all as well.

wow most of the commants are so pathetic, if you dont like what the uploader does dont read it and wait for someone to "do it right" although its not as good as an offical translation i like how we can basically keep following the story with images instead of just a light novel updated online.

the page 20, "until" in chinese if translate, I think it means "how did it ends up this way!?" cause of the raning...

man, look forward for the next chap~

Wasn't going to leave a comment, but with all the negativity I thought I should. Glad you're uploading these, they might not be proper translations but it's still a good read, and I appreciate the effort.

Dex-chan lover
@xiaotiao

If someone else created a group named something such as “Quick-and-Dirty”, would you use it so that people such as @Mashii52 could screen out these scanlations?

I honestly dont see why people are hating on this person, i mean i think this is pretty good not to mention the updates are pretty fast.

Anyways thanks for the update

Dex-chan lover
At the least, these adaptations by @xiaotiao provide bridges, reverse-engineering the connections between the LN and the manga.

I'm not going to force anyone to feel grateful, however the same should go to others. Don't force your preferences on other people. Don't like this version? I suggest you don't read it to avoid getting unnecessarily irritated. The uploader themself admit that this is not a scanlation of the manga. It's more like the mtl of the LN, then they used the manga illustrations to spice things up. They very clearly said it multiple times already. I, for one, appreciate this version. It's like looking at things at a different perspective. And honestly, I've seen waaay worse.

Users who are viewing this thread