There's No Way I Can Have a Lover! *Or Maybe There Is!? - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Group Leader
Mignonne = cute & aimée = Beloved it's french btw, we don't have the context with so many missing chapter, that i guess she is working in France somehow !?

edit : We are missing 6 chapter and the relationship didn't moved from an inch ?
I love Yuri, i enjoyed the setting, but it's seems ( yeah not sure with so may missing chapter ) that it's more comedy than romance ( using the only setting "being best friend & lover" supposed to be funny enough somehow ).
It's lacking to me, will still read because it's Yuri cough if we ever get the missing chapters tho.

Dex-chan lover
wow 15 hours to translate this, what a trooper, i'd def would've gave up especially not knowing JP

Double-page supporter
WHy? Why dont you start with 6? I mean I can get it, if someone translates the last chapter, I even would approve of this if some manga wasnt translated for a long time and at least you know how it ends.

But this doesnt make sense. Most of the people wont read it anyways.

wait,skipping those chapters,thats illegal.. (╥﹏╥)

thank you for the A+ effort.

Dex-chan lover
Not even gonna read this... im conflicted if i should be thankful or not for this update. Feels more like someone tried to spoil the end.

Dex-chan lover
I've read it, and ngl I'm pretty disappointed that nothing really changed in several irl months worth of missing chapters. I mean, I guess we got that tiiiiiniest heart skip moment when MC was relieved to hear that Mai's threat was a joke? And that's pretty much it?
Nothing of value was lost this day, so thank you for your translation.

since i only have ch 7,8, 12,13,14
i was thinking like, lets just try to do this on recent chapters
if i have time i probably will do 13 and 14 since the plot is getting thicc on those chapters..

as for ch 7and 8..
so um... i cant read japanese.. like literally i have 0 knowledge on it..
it'll take sometime to read and match the writing from light novel to manga.

@Korath
i'll be glad to if anyone can give me ch 6

and again.. im not translating anything..
if it doesnt make sense, well there is only so much i can do as a someone who likes yuri..

Users who are viewing this thread