This Is Screwed Up, but I Was Reincarnated as a GIRL in Another World! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I Don't Really Get It, But I Was A Middle-Aged Man

Fed-Kun's army
mhh ok she build a nice shelter out of sticks... thats actually not that easy but ok...but why not use the planks from the carriage?^^

Supporter
SHOW THE NAKED LOLI BEING RAPED

also, whats up with the body/age switches?! and the dream/vision?

How can that dream be based on your memories when it's about you surviving the forest, which you haven't done yet?!

Author if you wanted it to make sense it should've been a MEMORY not some weird future vision thing???

I can’t tell whether she used to be a chemist, a biologist, or a physicist. There’s a limit to being interdisciplinary...

>starts with a carriage accident in the rain
this is what the jojo refrance

Dex-chan lover
@CalamityCallout

if i had to take a guess, it might be a nightmare based on her "past life´s" bias and experiences of corrupt people, but based on her new life´s surroundings.
But yeah its kind of wierd regardless.

Basiclly she knows the orphanage direction is fat and evil / corput.
And his old life´is memories links those character traits into your typical fat noble archetype.
So she had a nightmare about it.

Womp, well thats a pretty random dream to have, unless she was mentally preparing herself to do that before she got her memories back.

i think i know how that dude feeling when day 1 in girl body and suddenly got that nightmare (?), weird and gross kek.

Fed-Kun's army
Are hp and mp not based on stats or what? 50 hp with 3 vitality and 50 mp with 300 magic doesn't really make sense to me otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
Starving to death straight into bloating yourself on just white rice. That's gonna be one hell of a sugar crash, assuming you don't just go straight into prediabetes.

Dex-chan lover
I don't really get it, but I wanna torture that guy from the nightmare

Users who are viewing this thread