This Is Screwed Up, but I Was Reincarnated as a GIRL in Another World! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I Don't Really Get It, But I Was A Middle-Aged Man

Fed-Kun's army
As an added benefit for survival, don't forget to place a heavy stone underneath or next to the fire. Doing this will letthe rock soak up waste heat, and once the fire goes out, it will continue to radiate the thermal energy over a period of time, keeping you warm for longer!

I have read the LN of this maga before (of course in Vietnamese) and really enjoy it. However, the translator dropped it and because i'm not good enough to read english novel so i wished i can read this manga in english or vietnamese. And now, my dream come true. Thank you so much for translating this manga <3

What the hell was the point of that ''nightmare'' scene or whatever? The author has to be a sick mofo. Also, this must be the absolute worst way to introduce the new world in an isekai story.
2/10

Dex-chan lover
This MC was surprisingly Lucky...
There's another isekai MC (Isekai Elf Deck) wherein she possess a he part... She combined he... A lady boy, lady at heart, boy in mind, beautiful in appearance....

i'll be honest, the first time i read it i though the artist was shindol

still waiting for the yuri to appear, already feel it will be good

So formerly a prostitute who likes to sleep with ugly bastard? I don't think there is a worse introduction to a "yuri" manga

@IreneStan
I think this is a pretty good start,
rather than the typical start where you reincarnate or remember past memories then suddenly get a something cheat shit and in the next chapter you immediately meet the heroine, just like in the usual Isekai manga.

Dex-chan lover
If I got my memories of being a dude in my previous life, I don't think I'd go and suck another dude's dick 😐But eh survival?

Edit: Ah I read that wrong. That was a flashback of when he didn't have his memories yet. Don't mind this previous comment lol

Group Leader
@gregger It cant be a flashback. Because when the accident happened he was on his way to meet this merchant. Was probably a dream because the previous Ren imagined what would happen to her there.

It was not a flashback or memories of the past. He just had a nightmare of what he imagine would had happened

Dex-chan lover
@TetsuyaLP
Ah you're right, this chapter was confusing AF lol

So I guess disregard all my previous comments lmao unless anyone else wants to correct me again

Dex-chan lover
Okay okay, skip to the bit where she gets glasses.
She got a curvy body under those rags, but it isn't complete yet.

Aggregator gang
I wanna unsee the part where the She version of him had sex lmao

Users who are viewing this thread