This "Summon Kitchen" Skill Is Amazing! ~Amassing Points by Cooking in Another World~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
The thing is that as wild as these twists are, at least the chicken and knife had every part foreshadowed.

LOL the holy sword kitchen knife Mk. 2. Only this time's it's a kitchen knife that's a holy sword, not a holy sword being used as a kitchen knife.

Thank you for the three new chapters!!!!!

AshClaude is really growing on me 😃 And the thing at the end with the kitchen knife (aka Legendary Holy Sword) and the chicken was really funny 🤣

Supporter
It's not a Holy Sword!!

It's Excali-Knife! The Holy equipment of all Holy Cooks!

Fed-Kun's army
This series took a turn towards absurdity.

I approve.

Thanks for the chapters 😀

so... i mean.... there are bunch of mangas/novels with similar plots... and settings... and characters... but this is way too HILARIOUS 😂 bookmarked! 🤣

thanks for the chapter :))

Dex-chan lover
And you can have your very own Holy Sword for $15.99 plus shipping and handling! And the first 500 to order know will get a second Holy Sword absolutely free! So call now!

Aggregator gang
well it stills falls under her skill. so no deus ex machina.
as text. knife used on becomes delicious ingredients.

At this point I don't know if it's better considering that a holy knife or a Miracle Blade TM

Cya

With that knife, she can get lots of chicken to open crispy chicken stall and provit.. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread