Though I Am an Inept Villainess ~Tale of the Butterfly-Rat Swap in the Maiden Court~ - Ch. 1

Aawww ..this is very interesting very very 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

I mean, one the one hand, She's about to be executed, but on the other, she finallay h a healthy body for the first time in her entire life...

Fed-Kun's army
Women like that really like pointless jealously. If reirei body is that weak she might not survive until long anyway. If the prince didnt even interested with her, its her own fault.

Well i was curious would that bitch get her just dessert eventually khu khu

Power Uploader
To have everything but be weak and frail, or have nothing but have a healthy body. Hmm

Dex-chan lover
oooo very interesting so far.... enjoying the female lead, she has the kind of airheadedness that isn't annoying (so far). Excited to see how this develops!

I never really care for the MCs in other stories before but this MC is so unique and so sweet to boot. Not only that she has potential to be a badass, I already love her. I can’t wait to see how this story unfolds <3

Dex-chan lover
Based on the completed webnovel of the same name.
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n6464gi/

Story is complete at 36 chapters, with 2 extra sidestories.

Vol 1 of the LN came out in Dec 28, 2020.
https://www.ichijinsha.co.jp/novels/futsutsukana/

ooohh im intrigued i thought it be a regular switcheroo where she be in distress but she not lolol

tbf I wish that such a great character design had been used for the original body of the "bad" girl and it's the "good" girl that gets thrown into it, because she's probably not gonna keep it. Boo urns.

Dex-chan lover
@Haswar uh no gotta disagree with you bro

Reirin's body (the pretty one) is only pretty because she is so freaking that she has to be mindful of everything.

Besides, the villainess should be gaudy and not as innocent-looking as the heroine, so the character design here is just perfect.

Dex-chan lover
lmao, mc just roll with it! maybe cuz she's always dying so it's not really a big of a deal to her.. also, as far as people knows, she just got assassinated so even if she who is in the current enemy's body right now died, it doesn't effect her honor cuz it's not technically her dat is gonna die lmao.. idk if i wanna continue reading or not cuz i don't really like freaky Friday plot.. cuz i pity the other people.. they r so confused right now..

Dex-chan lover
I think there is something wrong with this MC. She probably has a few screws loose in the head, too.

Users who are viewing this thread