Though I Am an Inept Villainess ~Tale of the Butterfly-Rat Swap in the Maiden Court~ - Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
YO I LOVE HER ALREADY LMAOOO she just kinda goes with the flow but isn't a pushover in the sense that she does it against her wishes, nor is she unrealistically optimistic- she just kinda goes with whatever she feels like and honestly, kinda gives me Luffy/shounen protagonist vibes and im into it.

ALSO i sincerely hope she just does whatever she wants, like,,, ml or not, i hope she just has fun with what's basically a new life for her. i dont mind romance, but i hope it's less of romance and more of her just finally being able to live out a life with an abled body

also the other girl, like,,, bruhhhh, you're blaming too much on others smh. your situation may be outta hand, but lots of your problems were caused by your own actions like you straight up tried to murder someone??

So basically

Villain: "Haha you get to swap bodies with me."

Heroine: "Jokes on you I'm into that shit!"

Ok I'm invested. I usually hate body switching stories most of the time but our heroine is just too much. The girl ain't even fazed. She became a mob boss for rats. I won't be surprised if the beast that's supposed to execute her becomes her pet 🤭.

Dex-chan lover
a ill body a small price to pay to be the next emperess? yeeaaahhh no
:3

Villainess got owned 😂 i love mc alreadyyy!! I thought shes gonna be that weak lotus and panic but naahhh. The nonchalant reaction is kinda refreshinggg tbh. Looking forward for her happy and healthy life and adventures hohohoho crown prince doesnt seem that of a loss for her anyways lol go girl

Dex-chan lover
lol imagine if her actual body only had like 3 days to live, nice swap kekekek

If you think about it, the villainess literally just saved her life. Even if she was to become Empress, with that body she would def die during childbirth like her mom.
Living > Empress

Fed-Kun's army
The heroine and the villainess are co-protagonists in this and they both find out that
the other's life sucked much harder than they thought.

@Popapop
I didn't even think about the possibility! That would be so cool.

I'm hoping that when the time comes for the beast to execute her, the beast instead cowers in fear, recognizing their original owner even in a different body. MC will then gently lay her hand upon the beast's fur, fondly looking upon her pet, and the court goes wild.

There is so much potential in this first chapter, it’s shame that’s the only chapter we can found

This has all the makings of "your life sucks more than mine - give it back!" vibe and I am all for it!! Thank you for this wonderful new find!

LMAOO WHY IS SHE SO CALM i have the feeling that she's gonna be hillarious as hell
but how is she going to avoid execution now i wonder..?

@mcruz my thoughts exactly, i was waiting for her to be that typical weak mc but i like her and i rarely like characters with only 1 chapter XD

Users who are viewing this thread