Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - (skip this one) The Villainess Will Obtain True Love

Dex-chan lover
Wow, it's like how some rich Russian men hire actors to act as swat teams and fake arrest their girlfriends and then propose while in the back of the police vehicle, then the girlfriends say yes.

To the future readers of this manga, please do not be discourage by the first chapter and continue reading. The other chapters of this, for me, are much better and heart warming.

To me, the fact that he lead on the other girl (even though she's a crazy b*tch) was much more alarming than the test.

WHAT

HE'S A CHEATING BASTARD WHO WAS PLAYING WITH HER EMOTIONS?? How could she be so naive Jesus Christ

IF HE GONNA TEST YOU THEN HE AIN'T WORTH IT 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Dex-chan lover
what’s supposed to be a “sweet subversion of expectations” comes more off as a story where the love interest just wants a girl that gets him what he wants and is willing to destroy others lives to get it. the mangakas heart is in the right place, but their execution is wrong.

Dex-chan lover
That was such a shitty thing to do. Lying, deceiving, trapping, acting. If I was either of those girls, I would have felt hurt and betrayed by that scumbag.

Users who are viewing this thread