Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Tale of the Noble Girl who will go to a Monastery after her …

Ewwww... we haven't even seen the dad, but can we all agree that guy is DISGUSTING!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
@Amarrez
Yeah, I see alot of comments about how bad the suitors were but really it was the father's sick plan for the younger sister (incest) that they were escaping.

Woah This one is so satisfying! But I really want a continuation of this. Have badass sisters kicking scumbags left and right

some comments aren't that serious so it's chill but I don't get where some of the other comments are coming from.

As someone with a sister, this chapter was hella cute and wholesome 😊

But at the same time, its an open ending so...y'know. have fun.

Surprisingly well thought out and touching for what started as an extremely steorotypical villianess manga. Glad that the suitors learned that actions have consequences.

I like to headcanon that their mothers are actually acquainted (maybe her personal maid/employee). I can't say they are friends since she refers to her as "that woman" but they do know each other as she's aware of her desire to live a simple life than one of a noble.

What is this? A villainess story where the “heroine” is actually a decent intelligent human person? We need more of those. Other than “Beware the Villainess”, I can’t think of another villainess story where the heroine isn’t some some shady or hopelessly ignorant archetype.

Edit: Oh, how could I forget Maria from Bakarina? She’s such a darling.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Bro, it's the second first chapter and it is this good? Amazing.

A sister with a brain?! Love this chapter especially after that horrible first chapter

Users who are viewing this thread