Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Tale of the Noble Girl who will go to a Monastery after her …

Now that i read it for the second time i realized how dark the story is, holly shit the mc mother died and the father brings in his illegitimate child while there's a high change he's lusting for the child and doesn't care about the mc, I can't imagine how dark the story is if it gets a serialization.

love that for them<333333
also all these guys...literally have no power to using their authority like that??? one of them was an apprentice?? one of them was a teacher who wasnt even a noble lmao, another one was a baron,,what's up with these guys lMAO
the prince was EIGHT in line for the throne!!!! what gives him the right to say his word is law ahAHAHA
this whole story was just- oof
the father...was a whole creep. That's ur kid bro...
sisters deserve better

OMGGGGGG I LOVE IT I LOVE THIS OMGGGGG YES GO GIRLSS!!!!!! FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS WHO TF CARES ABOUT BOISSS YAASS QUEEENSSS SISSTEEERSZZ

Double-page supporter
I'm actually tearing up for some reason. I wish there was more.

Damn this first chapter is great! I hope they keep up the quality... hmm...? What do you mean there was a chapter before this? That's something we don't talk about.

Users who are viewing this thread