Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Shall We Walk Hand in Hand Down the Flowery Path of Evil?

i feel like this one's more like a fairy tale.... either the man would be really like the rumors (womanizing, at least), or the woman would be the straying one (because she only stayed for the money)

Dex-chan lover
I was waiting for him to become a super sexy dandy gentleman but this story was so nice I forgot about that expectation 😍

GOD this is by far my most favorite one!! like wow what a great couple!!

I can't help but laugh at Celestine's face when she saw the prime minister. It's a forced marriage, but she falls in love like an innocent maiden. I'm not mocking her, I just think it's funny how the timing for her memory to return with the vows. If she is happy with her choice, none of us shall complain.

But, see, Mr. Prime Minister is squishy and adorbs.
Also glad that they took the villain route like a boss

I am loving all of these one shots and stories!!! I wish they were all serialized! >_<

Other than the unsavory depraved bisexual trope towards the end, this chapter was surprisingly wholesome. I have a friend who is a panther, so I wonder what she would think of this situation, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread