Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Villainess Trifles with the Second Prince's First Love

Group Leader
Although the story was a little mediocre compared to the last 3, it's at least better than 1, and the art is really nice <3

Dex-chan lover
It's a bit sweeter and laidback than the last three chapters, but it's fine how it is. You can't always get the revenge ending, after all.

reading these oneshots was actually a nice change of pace from other villainess stories! thanks for translating them

Dex-chan lover
@Solistia Agreed, but the first one was painfully bad (this one wasn't exactly good either, and quite frankly rather disappointing compared to the previous three)

That was cute, I'm sad that was the last one but thank you for translating these.

I feel like this chapter lacks a satisfying ending.
In fourth chapter prince and thot were punished, but there nothing happend to the prince girl while she is a real criminal. Prince is an idiot as expected.
Well at least it looks like FL will have a good end, but not definite like in third one where we have a single page with happy family.

Maybe author doesn't have enough pages to write everything he wants and that why he cuts details that could make story deeper.

Dex-chan lover
A little disappointed there isn't any story with actual yuri route. But oh well.

Dex-chan lover
That was fast and sweet. But his smile creeped me out. *Shudders *

Many thanks!!

Dex-chan lover
@Yansas : nope, I found the original short story and this is where it ended.

That said, if the king accepts everything, then the MC and prince will likely be able to give some fallout to the idiots down the line.

@Syapaaye : wasn't that #2 ???

Users who are viewing this thread