Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 2 Ch. 4 - You Were Set Up, You Know?

@keks503

I think only Cheryl is mastermind

it more like that Maria is troubled by prince's nonsense but she is in no position to refuse him then she may got advice from Cheryl to wait for a chance that she could say everything to king himself

start from baseless rumor then finish off with advice for a one who could act that is how Cheryl set him up

there should be more minor detail to back things up but since it's just oneshot this much is ok too

@Solistia

Ahhh a novel, never though to check, i have been light on my reading these months, should get back to it one of these months.

Dex-chan lover
Very nice. Good to see one where the 'heroine' isn't actually an asshole skank

Contributor
...what even is a villainess anymore. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the story. But we are really stretching the definition now

@keks503

Maria was definitely in on it. In the last page you see the flashback of Cheryl approaching her for help, and there's also the emphasis she puts on "playing a part" in making Alexandra happy.

Dex-chan lover
@Kuraiaku
@shinsenryuu
It's because he's so dumb that he's likely to do that. He probably knows at the very least: nobles, their families, their habits, military strength, possible revenue flow, etc. When he gets
his education as a butler, what stops him from going to an enemy's household and relaying that intel?

Dex-chan lover
Only a fool among fools would accuse someone without proof, just based off rumors and hearsay.

Fed-Kun's army
@Ceiye
The premise of villainess theme is basically one "heroine," male interest(s) and his(their) "villain" fiancées. Then count with the fact that villainess theme is already oversaturated. So that's why nowadays the story is either too cliché or too stretching, until someone finds the new compositions.

That was such a trope aversion. We need more friendly "MC types". This is probably one of my most favorite stories in this collection yet.

Also Cheryl is best girl.

Omg never thought about it this way but honestly this is great having girls support girls

Aggregator gang
Blessed be this series, never failing in telling a satisfying story.

Thanks for the chapter~~

Users who are viewing this thread