Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 2 Ch. 4 - You Were Set Up, You Know?

Omg, Cheryl is best girl and best sister and best support. Bonus: best villainess :v

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion : An enemy nation would only be interested in military secrets, the stuff that he would know is all stuff they can get with ease, send in merchants to observe and take not of rumors, that will get everything he would likely know that they would care about.

Even if he tries there is simply no value in his "intel" or supporting his "claim to the throne".

Now this is good. The villainess is good, the sister is good, and the "heroine," is also good. All good friends.

Ahhh I really enjoy this anthology! And I really have to go through the recommendations because while I've read a bunch of villainess stories I'm sure there are more I haven't.

That being said, I'm tired of people reading yuri into situations that don't call for it. Like, I'm not gonna say no yuri when there's definitely subtext for it, but this? Doesn't read as having those undertones to me. And why is it that the same people who clamor for yuri don't make the same noises about situations where it's guys x guys? I could get into a lot more dissection of that here, but I'll leave it at this for now.

@zemega Homosexuality is homosexuality, though? I think you're trying to make a distinction where there isn't one and not understanding something.

Dex-chan lover
My goggles are not on that tight so I can see the *friendship* in these anthology stories (the incessant "yuri incest" comments for the second story are gross). But there are just as many yaoi fans whose goggles seem infused onto their faces. It's just one of those weird and dumb things.

to be honest.. if my sister were engaged to such a slag of a man.. i would probably do the same.. what a bastard

My only real question is whether the king was in on it, or whether Cheryl and co. are playing him like a ukulele just like everyone else.

Fed-Kun's army
Almost a bit too easy...the trap was set and the Prince did a high dive belly flop right into it more willingly than I've ever seen...

Users who are viewing this thread