Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - The Villainess Exploded

man, i think her reaction was pretty nuclear. that said, the prince really almost blew it with her, and it makes sense that she exploded at him. overall though, a blast to read.

Dex-chan lover
So basically a fantasy version of Katie Kaboom:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zH9lk22EBtE

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes. Because exploding like a Hellsing Ghoul definitely won't traumatize everyone in the room.

Group Leader
just a little overkill lol.

mehhhh. was cute tbh but idk. ignoring her for a whole 6 years...how do you manage that ;;;;

uhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i like the heroine. she's not a white lotus <3

Dex-chan lover
So you tried to cut off your engagement, explode and run away, huh? No snacks for a month, young lady!

when i saw the title said “exploded” i thought she was just going to lose it why tf would she literally blow herself up i’m so done 😭💀

Fed-Kun's army
Haha how cute?
We almost had a Romeo and Juliet fiasco on our hands here.
But do her parents like her or no?

It was mostly eh. But I did like the female supporting characters in this one too, just like the last one and chapter 2, so it gets plus points from me for that. The 'heroine' cutting the prince down to size (and not actually being a romantic rival at all) was great.

Dex-chan lover
Another good one, almost all of the chapter was a monologue, but it works well. Also the explosion part was hilarious!

10/10, more villianesses have to be willing to fake their deaths before the condemnation event starts.
Also liked that prince was a good boy.

Dex-chan lover
I think this is the prince I'd be least inclined to forgive. As they say, you can't fix stupid.

Surprisingly, the prince would have commit a suicide immediately after her own death if she hadn't stop him.
Even though he has ignored her 6 years it's quite something, really. It doesn't change this fact bug but... Oh well. Why not.

Seems a little similar to 2.1 but since 2.1 is my favorite I don't care c:

Dex-chan lover
@Flyh : She 'thought' he ignored her, while in truth he get so shy when getting close to her (both in awe at her abilities and how pretty she is) that he can't look at her directly or say anything, apparently he did some stalking and watching her out of her sight.

Then between getting told straight up how stupid he is by the 'heroine' and learning of his brother's upcoming wedding, he finally decide to man up and talk to her.

Which led to the whole 'Imma splode now' scene.

Users who are viewing this thread