Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 3 Ch. 1 - One Day, I was Able to Hear the Inner Voice of my Fiancee

CONTINUE TO WALK DOWN THE FLOWERY PATH OF EVIL HELL YEAH BOYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It took a while but I waited five months for this chapter. I really love these short stories🤩👍

Ugh, I swear all ML's literally can't see that they are royalty/high-ranking noble. Similar to celebrities nowadays, anything you say or do can be rapidly interpreted in a way that it's uncontrollable, despite you not having the intentions to do so. The ML is always in the spotlight, and with female friends being seen as potential spouses, it could easily start false rumors.

Dex-chan lover
I like how the flowery path of evil above all else is going to be continued

Dex-chan lover
eyy is back! wonder waht crazy scenarios we'll get next time, i loved the heart reading candies, tose fuckers would solve 90% in all genres of manga!

also i hope they shot down the other girl bs, since it looks like she was trying to stir up shit, man i want a sequel!

IT'S BACK

Oh man id love to see a longer one in which the candy stays the same but their relationship is a bit mor ebroken and he has to fix it up after the annulment is already asked for.

Dex-chan lover
That aide is such best boi. Doing what is needed to get two stupid people to talk :p

I didn't know there was a 3rd volume aaAHHH as if i could ever get enough villainess stories

Aggregator gang
VOLUME 3!???? I'm so excited~~~!!!!
Thank you for translating this!!!! I absolutely adore all these oneshots!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread