Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 3 Ch. 3 - I was Supposed to be Married to Someone Who Hated Me, But Before…

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, yeah this is just Tiararose. And it has the exact same problems as Tiararose and some other villainess stories in this anthology: THE SO CALLED VILLAINESS DID JACKSHIT. The prince came in and solved all her problems for her, while all she did is stare longingly or something.

Dex-chan lover
comparing to other works in this anthology, this feels in the duller side. Although this could be because there's already a serialized version of this (tiararose) or maybe 'cause I got creeped out when the prince tried to defend her and I just felt like it sound suuuupet stalkerish.

' cause if she says she was alone, but got this guy around and even "had" something akin to friends.

only good part is the naming sense hahaha (biatch XDD) and the villainess in the wedding dress.

@CHOCOMOUSSE It's really nice to see another Luci stan. And yes, their names are glorious. Best part of this whole chapter to be honest (and the art was pretty damn cute too).

Man I wanted blood! BLOOD!
But wholesomeness is also okay 🙂

Fed-Kun's army
@zz2000 the first time I thought it was a typing error but why the hell are you calling him Waterhorse?

I'm not mad or anything about it. I found it pretty funny but I'm genuinely curious about the reasoning behind the naming.

Dex-chan lover
@Dulkia Prince's name is Aquasteed; aqua = water, steed = horse. Someone on the net started referring to him that way, and the rest followed (me included).

Dex-chan lover
@Knighto Tiararose came out in 2016, this WN came out March 2020. Likely author was copying the premise.

Dex-chan lover
Those names, Imbecile and Biatch (dies). Such pointed names for the stupid couple. 🤣

I dunno how I feel about “it’s true I did hate you” oml why did the story have to start with the guy bullying her and was frequently following her around uhhh

Wasn't interesting, it felt bland. This is probably the only letdown story in this volume.

Dex-chan lover
>Aime Imbecile = I'm imbecile
>Manon Biatch = Man on bitch
I'm dying guys, send help!

Dex-chan lover
This just reminded me that I haven't read Tiararose's novel since the last lockdown.

Users who are viewing this thread