Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 3 Ch. 4 - Shall We Continue Down the Flowery Path of Evil?

I love it. It's so dark yet lightly delivered. I'm so excited to see if it gets darker. Will Mark succumb to desire and eventually kill his father? Will he have the woman who's been in bed with his father after his father's death? Or will he grow into an old bachelor, protecting his step mom and half brother, yet never overstepping his boundaries as their guardian? Time will tell xD

Double-page supporter
Damn this is as crazy as the first part. Everyone's a schemer in this family. Part 3 please

Supporter
My favorite story gets a second part!!! I love it! Dark, disturbing, morbid, funny, just perfect!

Aggregator gang
bruh nooo she's gonna give birth to your half brother and when your dad dies you're planning to seduce her? LMAO IDK BOUT THAT I MEAN

but damn that baldy's son is hOT

Fed-Kun's army
I love it but I feel weirded out by it. The fact that the son wants to eventually be with his stepmother and even impregnate her is uhhh... weird to say the least. But I have to admit if she wasn't married to his blood-related dad I would've shipped them. They're devious and look good together...but as I type that I feel wrong

If anyone was wondering exactly which chapter it left off from it was volume 1 chapter 4.

Fed-Kun's army
i can't blame him for falling for her tbh but wow.... was not expecting it to go that way for the continuation of that masterpiece from volume 1!!! IT'S SO DARK tbh i'm kinda into it lmao that's a first 😱for me anyway 😂 THE CURSED BLOOD LINE WAS NOT WHAT I WAS EXPECTING LMAOOOO anyway yeah prime minister's son is a hottie, good luck to him with his hair issues

watch the kid be born and be ~evil~ too lololol

thank you for the updates!!!

ADK

ah yes the stepmother... the most prized of all possessions

Supporter
I do remember thinking that story deserved a continuation however this wasn't exactly what I had in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread