Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 4 Ch. 3 - A Story of Being Unable to Help Being in Love

I don't know this was one of the weaker stories for me. Too many things in a single chapter and neither got the time they needed so there was no emotion or feeling. Meh.

So wait, what about everybody everyone outside the kingdom? Wouldn’t they notice that the crown prince suddenly changed?

Dex-chan lover
Ha. She's more of a proper villainess in this one. None of what the prince levied against her were false charges, it just so happens that the prince was a cheating asshole. She didn't really have a moral high ground other than the fact that he cheated on her, but really, that's enough.

"It can't be helped." was just his stupid way of ducking responsibility. You can't help falling in love, sure. But that doesn't mean there aren't consequences for everything else you do in pursuit of love. Rather, if there's one thing that can't be helped, it's enduring the consequences of responsibility to get your precious love.

I like how this one mentioned how the "Villainess" go through severe educations to be "worthy" of their fiancee and the future they will held after getting married. It's one of the things that I have always hated about Villainess stories. I mean yeah sure the Prince fall in love with someone else, but a royal marriage is more of a political agreement to begin with, so no matter if he is a royal, there's no way he can just broke the engagement one-sidedly, saying that the reason for the broken engagement was because the fiancee was angry for being cheated on. Like, just what kind of woman would ever be fine to got cheated on by their betrothed with some other girl?! It's not like whoever the woman that the prince love will automatically has the right qualifications to be the future queen. News flash, "Love" alone will not make the kingdom operate smoothly.

AWWWWWWW
@Thifa your absolutely right but something I always wonder about is where the heck are the parents????

very nice. would be better not just as a oneshot. will be waiting for a serialization o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o

The end line is about the difference between "I'm being selfish because I fell in love and it can't be helped!" And "I'm making personal sacrifices because I fell in love and it can't be helped."

Also I'm sure "offering a body" is just going to be marital duties at this point.

I hope famine, plague, and disaster strikes Villager A and B, them and ONLY them.

Cynical mentality aside, now THIS was SATISFYING!!

Then after read this story i'm really feel so sorry for princess diana 😔 it must hard for her too

the one famous muscle head villainess story like this is scarlet the mad dog princess.

Double-page supporter
Okay that was super weird. The idiot prince and his side dish condemning a person who did no worse than they did with impunity, that much is normal for these stories. No actual king or ruler to tell him to knock it off is normal. But what exactly... *happened* to them?

@xoxa No the prince here is worse. The one one from may i ask you one last thing is a manipulative jerk at times, but he isn't stupid like this one

I hummed Gaunter O'Dimm's theme while reading this. Such a satisfying end to the irresponsible, idiotic couple. 😈

didnt expect a pure white lotus heroine. still stupid tho. and wew its rare to see fl's queen education being mentioned.

Users who are viewing this thread