Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 4 Ch. 5 - Nightmare Graduation Party

that was so smooth, she had all the receipts. the end, though a super cliche reverse harem ending, it fits really well with her character. either that or I'm super baised (most likely).

Wonderful example of “keep it simple stupid” it wasn’t anything super unique but the execution was dips and I like this girl!

This one might a favourite for me

Wonderful example of:
Keep
It
Simple
Stupid
Nothing super unique, but well executed 👍
Plus this fl is a baws 😁

Dex-chan lover
I like how the other's are described with their standing and stuff and the other guy is just "Thomas" I found that incredibly funny for some reason

Double-page supporter
Yeah, this is pretty much how it would go if the prince broke his engagement in such a dumb way, and with a "fake villainess" (meaning innocent of the ridiculous accusations) of high status in place of a commoner or similarly weak "heroine". Honestly, if you're not framing her for treason at the very least, you shouldn't even bother. I liked the touch of the nobility getting behind her when the prince suggested capital punishment and was "talked down" to lifetime imprisonment. Again, that's the obvious response to an insane tyrant in the making.

Dex-chan lover
The funny thing is, if the younger sister tried to get the MCs help here, everything probably would have gone fine as the MC didn't want the engagement anyways.

I love her 😂

She was absolute perfection!
Even the pacing wasn't bad, as everything unfolded within the one scene.
I've always wondered why nobody ever went all "according to the law..." on these cheating princes 🤣 finally someone touched on that!

Contributor
A very vanilla villainess story. Definitely more villainess than the previous ones in this volume, but a 100% villainess story isn't that interesting either. I thought, from the way she was describing her sister, that the spice would be that she supports her sister becoming the queen instead because she would be a pretty strong (maybe a little malicious) leader, but nah she's just the average fiance stealing "heroine" archetype

Users who are viewing this thread