Title with Non-English Letters when not Showing when using Quick Search

I don't know if this is an isolated incident but searching for titles with non-English letter don't show up in quick search. An Example of this is when searching for Biyaku Café, the latin letter "é" makes it unsearchable when searching with a normal English letter "e".

P.S Messed up the title by pressing the enter key by accident.

Fed-Kun's army
I think it's faster if you type the adjacent parts and ignore those chracters, for example: "mother's M" or "rchen". I mean if you know what the exact titles are, it's more feasible that way. Alternatively, if you search them frequently, or you come by such titles and they annoy you then you can always use the report button to request adding alternative titles without special chracters for easier search.

Edit: another way, ignore and replace them by a space, for example "m rchen"

@MavB_Ver That only works when you know the series name already. This can get really hard find mangas when you only know key words on a title. An example I gave of Biyaku Cafe was basically me trying to remember what manga it was, I could only remember the Cafe part, I could never imagine that they spelt it with a Latin letter until I search on another manga site where they spelt it with "a" and found it.

I can't imagine how someone would search for a series if it had two non-english letters.

Fed-Kun's army
@KMoore yeah it only works if you already know the titles, I missed the point when you use search for finding manga you vaguely rememeber, sorry.

@MavB_Ver No need to apologize, we're having a discussion not an argument.😘 Besides most people probably didn't know about the workaround. Thanks for the advice. 🙂

It seems that some titles can be searched. While playing around I found that you're able to search Murciélago even with a normal "e". I think one word titles can be searched while titles with two or more words with cannot be searched when it's using non-English letters. I'm not 100% though since I can't find one word titles other than Murciélago.

Edit---> Ignore this post, AyssalMonkey explained why.

Users who are viewing this thread