Tobioriyou to Shiteiru Joshikousei wo Tasuketara Dou Naru no Ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Precious One

Dex-chan lover
if the father was arrested for beating his daughter id be all for it, but 'excessive self defense'? guy comes at you with a knife and you use their knife to stab him and YOUR the one in trouble? if thats actually a thing in japan it makes sense how the yakuza still exist

Dex-chan lover
I still find it hard to believe that he caught that knife with his hand since the last chapter you can see the thug is so close to him. Might be a nuance thing for me but with all the beating they both got, in 2 days they are both already nice & healed up. Thanks for the translations.

Supporter
Yeah right. There was no way he caught that stab with his hand. I'm calling bs.

IvyqEzD.png

if the father was arrested for beating his daughter id be all for it, but 'excessive self defense'? guy comes at you with a knife and you use their knife to stab him and YOUR the one in trouble? if thats actually a thing in japan it makes sense how the yakuza still exist
If the other guy wasn't dead, he'd be in jail too, don't worry. We can't know what happened for sure, but the police said that a third party intervened. If Shimizu was out of danger at that point and still stabbed the victim he should face even harsher charges.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I feel quite disconnected with how easily Hatsushiro forgives his father. especially if we remember he drove her to commit suicide. I get that in most cases children will always long for their parents love, but this feels quite off for me. Who knows~ maybe Hatsushiro is still shivering outside that room, and shes been trying to put some "nice girl" in front of his father.

Im with Yuuki in this one, hes definetely not easily forgiven. He hasnt even said sorry to her!! I also hope that hes gonna pay for what he did with Hatsushiro. Even if she wont tell the authorities. I hope he confesses. That excessive self deffense is one thing, but his case with Hatsushiro is different!

Anyhow, thanks so much No DHL for the scanlationnnn

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You can choose to live with the resentment and bitterness of the tragedy that your parents put upon you, or you can at least separate the good from the bad and try at least to remember the good so that you can go on freely a suffer no more than what you already suffered from their hands. The fact that she chose the latter may come as stupid and unreal for some people but what she did is the harder choice but the better noneless and the are real cases of people that choose the path that she did, her decision is probaly one the most deep aspect of this plot and a lot of readers will not even understand the meaning of her decision.

Dex-chan lover
"Excessive self-defense" isn't the reason I hoped he'd get in prison for, but at least he's locked up now. And really, no mentioning of the abuse towards the police EVEN NOW?????

You can choose to live with the resentment and bitterness of the tragedy that your parents put upon you, or you can at least separate the good from the bad and try at least to remember the good so that you can go on freely a suffer no more than what you already suffered from their hands. The fact that she chose the latter may come as stupid and unreal for some people but what she did is the harder choice but the better noneless and the are real cases of people that choose the path that she did, her decision is probaly one the most deep aspect of this plot and a lot of readers will not even understand the meaning of her decision.
Yeah, let's cook him some curry while waiting for his release, like a perfectly obediant surrogate housewife.
Then they can laugh together about the past. "haha, remember dad when you practically beat me to death in the hallway? that was so much fun! Want SOME MORE CURRY ?"

I mean.. i get your point about forgiveness and move on. But you give way too much credit to the author my friend.

Users who are viewing this thread