Tokidoki Bosotto Roshia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - That’s the First Time I Saw Someone with the Look of a Deadman

Dex-chan lover
This chapter feels like someone's editor took over

• Confused
Reactions: Wu
Dex-chan lover
Wtf are u even talking about? They are blood siblings so obviously the childhood friend curse doesn't apply... Are u okay bruh?
Did you even read this? She was introduced as MCs childhood friend at first. This is a death mark

Dex-chan lover
for all that want to know the russian child :
it was Alya Sister/Masha

she really have keep a feeling for MC from a long time

but eventually, she "almost give up" the feeling because of her sister/Alya
Seems like the Sherlock has already solved it

Dex-chan lover
Did you even read this? She was introduced as MCs childhood friend at first. This is a death mark
Leeeel man how does that apply if it's an obvious lie? Although it wasn't a lie before we found out they are siblings but now we know it's a lie. So the curse is not really valid in this case. She's hopefully won't even be running the race anymore. That's what I mean lel.

Dex-chan lover
...Mischievious blood sister who's actually not a love rival... An equalizer to Kuze's depressive tendencies... A distinguished capable lady who is also super wacky, lowkey-annoying in his POV, and an otaku with a sizeable fumo and miku head plushie by her bed... Plus damn, hot

Okay okay I get it. Yuki best girl ffs

Dex-chan lover
This chapter exists solely so we can see her bra

and I'm here for that lol

Thats Alya xD Easily haha... Masachika first love is easily Alya...
Yuki best imouto...

Wait, so the parents got divorced. The mother takes the daughter, the father takes the son. The mom gets remarried? The father moves to England and leaves his son to live on his own!? Why isn't he just staying with his mom? Or, why isn't he in England with his dad? He's only 15 years old.

Dex-chan lover
I would say that girl is obviously alya or whatever her name is, but she had golden hair, and there doesn't seem to be any reason why her hair would've turned white.
It's her sister. She had a locket of a "saa-kun"
and she mispronounced his name by saying saa
So uh

Dex-chan lover
The amount of cliches is multiplying every chapter. I... don't quite understand why authors feel the need to stuff all of these tropes into their manga.

These things are kinda unneeded and don't really make the manga better in any way.
I agree, but it's seems to sell to some nich of creepy wotaku that have money to spend

Dex-chan lover
I'm relieved that Suou san will not suffer because author obviously plotting MC/Alya pairing. But on other hand I'm screaming because she was brilliant girl for Kuze all along... THIS GOD DAMN CURSE OF CHILDHOOD FRIENDS AAAAAAAGGHHHGHGGGHH

but alas, we have to pay the price with the creepy siblings cliche

Dex-chan lover
2bc3671a4ad0b742ecb49e6a53cbf41a102e42c9.jpg

"Sis, you're like 2/10 in sex appeal."
Most realistic sibling reaction

Users who are viewing this thread