Tokidoki Bosotto Roshia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - Take This Hand (2)

Dex-chan lover
His cheek is numb from her violent assault and he doesn't register contact. She claims it's a "cheek kiss" (which is not at all the same as a kiss on the cheek) and he has no way to tell otherwise.
Pretty smart of Alya if she planned that.

Double-page supporter
She will toss herself from school rooftop if she learns he knows Russian at this point. :facepalm:

Fed-Kun's army
In Masachika's defense, Alya doesn't really know her intentions at this point, either. That won't happen for several more volumes. At which point she's not even really in the lead anymore.
Who had taken the lead? on a related note, is the girl from the flashback in this chapter actually Alya or someone else?

Supporter
Who had taken the lead? on a related note, is the girl from the flashback in this chapter actually Alya or someone else?
Masha declared her love for the current Masachika after they put their former relationship to rest. She hasn't let up at all, becoming the place he finds himself returning to again and again when he's troubled.

Dex-chan lover
Masha declared her love for the current Masachika after they put their former relationship to rest. She hasn't let up at all, becoming the place he finds himself returning to again and again when he's troubled.
How did Masachika react to the confession?

Supporter
How did Masachika react to the confession?
Masha told him he didn't have to respond right away but, when it comes time for him to make a choice, she wants him to choose her. He's allowed himself to be spoiled by her more than a bit...but he's also lately had a heavy makeout session with Alya, as well. Nonoa has even messed with him a little on multiple occasions, but he's wisely stayed far away from that minefield.

Double-page supporter
a7988dbc0513b7d4a14134131f610fc1.jpg
Damn this made me crack up so hard, it was the perfect reflection of my mind as I was going through the comments :kek::kek::kek:

Double-page supporter
Why in the world did she slap him?? Why is he acting like it's normal?? An S and an M?? I don't get thiss :notlikethis::notlikethis::wtf::wtf::huh:

Supporter
Why in the world did she slap him?? Why is he acting like it's normal?? An S and an M?? I don't get thiss :notlikethis::notlikethis::wtf::wtf::huh:
He knows she has a temper and he's tough enough to take it (a fact we'll eventually see demonstrated if the manga lasts long enough). He doesn't do it for fun, but to let her vent. It's one of the franchise's less admirable quirks, but it's a thing.

Dex-chan lover
It's one of the franchise's less admirable quirks, but it's a thing.
Does it recur in future chapters? I'm inclined to let it slide if it's a one time thing, but if she does it repeatedly I may have to duck out. DV isn't something I want to get mixed into my cute romcom :fml:

Supporter
Does it recur in future chapters? I'm inclined to let it slide if it's a one time thing, but if she does it repeatedly I may have to duck out. DV isn't something I want to get mixed into my cute romcom :fml:
A few times. He genuinely deserves a couple of them.

Dex-chan lover
Nigga just purpose her if u like her the fuck are these author just streching the plot for no fucking reasons i hate these shits

Aggregator gang
Tsundere being assertive af??? 11/10 manga bro the progress is wild💀💀💀

Users who are viewing this thread