Tonari no Kurokawa-san - Ch. 2 - She's A Friend

Dex-chan lover
I'm really intrigued by the "manga reflects reality" aspect of the story. Like, at first I assumed that maybe one of her fanboy classmates made that manga but now that shit is predicting the future.

I'm also curious if it will be a legit supernatural element or just a silly thing that happens and is never explained.
My guess would be that the author is one of her friends or family that's gone to the same school and used her as a model for the main character. So that she's sometimes do something similarly as what she'd do in the novel isn't that unlikely. That she started out with drawing how the school looked kind of hinted that she might be the author, but with this chapter that's kind of out of the question I guess.
I sort of don't want it to go the supernatural route, and it doesn't have a supernatural tag yet as far as I can see.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta censor the hands holding in chapter 100(*) so she can read it :worry:

(*) They're reading a romcom after all, don't expect any progress soon :huh:

Dex-chan lover
I genuinely hope the token turbo-lesbian-stalker character won't ever show up in this one...
I mean, you already have the classmates that basically worship Kurokawa like they're a cult

So it wouldn't be surprising that type of character would pop up

But yeah I hate both the classmates and that trope of a character

Dex-chan lover
The fact she refuses to pay for chapters while being rich as fuck and racks up points instead oh that some real shit right there
She probably doesn't have an allowance (to get something, she probably just need to ask for it), or maybe if she used a credit card her parents would know about it.

Dex-chan lover
Definitely a tropey series so far, but the main girl's reactions are good enough to keep giving it a chance.

I really cringed at the whole "He's being scolded because he doesn't know what an honor it is to sit next to her" crap. Dude, have some self-respect. People simping so hard like that are the worst part of any manga.

Dex-chan lover
oh no, she's a tourist. Well, being so sheltered that you can't even have entertainment will do that.

I guess it tracks that her self esteem is so negative that even telling her outright that someone looks like her wouldn't work. Touche.

Dex-chan lover
Having the patience to build-up points is only possible when you have no carnal desires
Account duping is the way to go...
Or not now that I think of it....it may be the sole reason I have dropped so much webtoons for no reason...

Users who are viewing this thread