Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Vol. 4 Ch. 14 - The 14th Floor: The Addition of Transfer Gates

Double-page supporter
Looks like the moon girl gonna be one goddess vessel or something as that logo on the temple is likely a hint.

• Thinking
Reactions: GK
Group Leader
@Kamelpov The two angels were directly created by Asura, so they're probably on equal standing with the three sub-goddesses. Probably Shrein would become the vessel for Spica, and one of the elves would become the vessel for Jamir.

Dex-chan lover
I really don't understand. Spend energy to make energy? Use energy to summon monsters so that you can kill them to generate a greater amount of energy?

• Confused
Dex-chan lover
@Nk9bjP4A its seem like that, there no explanation about price of summoning only the price for circle so maybe you only need to buy the circle and let it auto generate monster for you to harvest it

Dex-chan lover
@Nk9bjP4A Sounds like a one-time cost to buy stones/summoning circles which you can use over time to make more energy than your initial investment. Gotta spend money to make money.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Dex-chan lover
is there at least a tax for being a member of crown? otherwise wtf is stopping people from just becoming a member and abusing the teleports. you have a 100% monopoly on transcontinental teleporting and you want to just give it up for free.

Aggregator gang
they still use horse-drawn it just for the transport gate it reduce the range , and they still need horse-drawn to distribute the items into neighboring village/town that not installed the main teleport gate

• This
Group Leader
tsundere vampire best girl
wxQjpzV.png

Dex-chan lover
I like this mc, one of the few that doesn't cockblock himself or act like a beta in front of the girls.

Dex-chan lover
well for now it's just 4 cities. pretty sure that there's more than those 4, right?

Fed-Kun's army
I am liking the fact that this is being nicely translated in a timely order to catch up, as it has dropped its fair share of time, keep up the good work and done die/burn out~

Fed-Kun's army
the only thing I find odd is that he is starting the dungeon section of the tower so high up like the town is on floor 5 why not start the dungeon section on 10 or 20 not 50

Double-page supporter
thanks for the chapter. take it easy so you don't burn out!

Users who are viewing this thread