Transformation "Techniques"

Dex-chan lover
Alright; first, sorry if I'm wording my question wrong; articulation is my weakness.

I'm looking for any good transformation "techniques/sequence", like DMC's Devil Trigger (especially the 3rd game), .hack/G.U. Avatar transformation, SMT Digital Devil Saga Atma Transformation

Does anyone know any other, like the ones I mentioned? I have a narrow outlook since I rarely watch anime, and I only play PS2 games and hardly any PC games.

P.S. I dunno which thread I should be posting this in; at first I wanted to choose gaming because I can only bring up examples from games, but I also want other examples from anime/manga/games/novel, etc.

To those unfamiliar with DDS, here are two cutscenes from the 2nd game showing the characters transforming
[Obvious Digital Devil Saga 2 spoilers ahead :v]
Serph, Gale and Argilla and this one's Roland

Dex-chan lover
don't tell anyone this but dragon ball online generations on roblox has by far the best anime style transformation system out of any anime games I've played/heard about and its not even close.

essentially every 50 or so levels you can buy a new transformation and you gotta train it in order to master it to have less drain and as such stay transformed longer. every races in that game has their own unique forms and they all have access to kayoken (who counts as a transformation but can be applied on top of other forms).
its simple but mastering a transformation always feels special, shame they don't have some special gameplay effects apart from a stat boost tho.

Dex-chan lover
@NotGary Thank you for your input, though this isn't what I'm looking for. I'm searching for "Human to Monster" transformations like the ones I listed. I know there's the Great Ape there but... yeah, it lacks that something for me. No offense.

Users who are viewing this thread