Tsugumomo - Vol. 24 Ch. 122.1 - Teaming Up With Tilt (Lewd Edit)

this arc is great
the releases are just slow so you guys are hoping for bad writing to compensate the in-between waiting

Fed-Kun's army
@Bastadon Nobody has to hope for bad writing in this arc, it's there since chapter one with how predictable it was from the get-go.

Dex-chan lover
@pantsu_invader I'm sorry but this arc is anything but bad. It is probably one of the better arc so far in term of character development. It is also crucial in determining how much stronger Kazuya will get by the end of the arc in order to reengage with his trapped mother. This arc is like the most important arc in the story before the storm to come.

Dex-chan lover
@halloween20
It's not surprising. We've been stuck on this side-quest the entire fucking time that the actual main quest hasn't even started yet since we haven't found the... what was it called? Frozen Stock?
I've been saying we have at least one more volume to wrap this arc up. Which each volume is 4-5 Chapters. So it could even be TWO fucking volumes.

I'm thinking the thing that was just revealed this chapter will 'spawn' the Frozen Stock. Which leads to the end in the following volume. Or that one of the catgirls is actually the character that they've been looking for, they just didn't consider that she could change her looks in the dream world. Because if NOT, say hello to two volumes. Since we would need to introduce a new character, and the Frozen Stock.

Dex-chan lover
no of course she's not dead, OF COURSE NOT.....................................

Dex-chan lover
jesus christ REALLY?

MORE?

i love tsugumomo but this is killing me

Double-page supporter
wow, what horseshit, pulling shit like that just pisses the reader off

Dex-chan lover
EmIXVtJ.jpg

Dex-chan lover
j4pMMCb.gif

I've been liking this arc so far, but there's only so many times the reader can get no payoff at all before it gets annoying.
It's also becoming increasingly likely that Catgirl will face no retribution for her deeds. All in all, it would seem this arc will have a rather shitty ending.

Enemies that refuse to die are so annoying.

At this point I wont be satisfied until this bitch gets dissected bit by bit.

Dex-chan lover
I get so stressed reading this ark. Fuck I, I thought finally this bitch is dead and nope

Fed-Kun's army
Goddamnit. I was happy to see that boil finally get lanced, but there was another one under it.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, why are you making this longer than necessary? Intentionally dropping your rank or what?

Users who are viewing this thread