Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Juu Kishi wa Game Chishiki de Musou Suru - Vol. 11 Ch. 105

Dex-chan lover
That is some chilling way to get some exp.

...Imagine a child giving the wrong medicine to their sick mother and gaining exp points.
Considering he died to his own attack, it's more like the child got the right medicine and then their mother deciding to take a lethal dose resulting the the child getting exp points. That said in this series I don't think you could gain exp points before you get your class which only happens when you aren't a child anymore.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Let me get this straight.
He was a combative dickhead in his youth and this caused everyone to hate him, and after realizing that his bad attitude was totally unwarranted because of how much he sucks, he accepted an offer from someone he knew beyond a shadow of a doubt was shady. Now, on his death bed, he states that giving up the person who turned him from asshole to proper scum would make him nothing.

My man, you were nothing to begin with. Giving up a name might actually make you something.
Na, at that point the person appeared, and he knew it was false words, but it was what he needed right then.

Don't underestimate a kind word at a wrong time.

Dex-chan lover
Considering he died to his own attack, it's more like the child got the right medicine and then their mother deciding to take a lethal dose resulting the the child getting exp points. That said in this series I don't think you could gain exp points before you get your class which only happens when you aren't a child anymore.
Nah, they gained EXP because they dealt damage to him before he died.
It would be the child who dealt the killing blow, hence the exp gain.

Reactions: le3
Supporter
nice explanation of why his fighting style was basic even though hes considered the best, he didn't have talent and needed the cheat. must have been terrible to know that when everyone is singing his praises. still, deserved and good riddance.

Dex-chan lover
That is some chilling way to get some exp.

...Imagine a child giving the wrong medicine to their sick mother and gaining exp points.
Kind of bad for the plot, a rich guy would just buy criminals to kill and put his kid in his party to have the kid high level quick

Double-page supporter
497ec681ae6b9017ada775d91579ce5b83da7745.pnj
Source?

Dex-chan lover
He also had the opportunity to play along with the misunderstanding that Elma's party was the real traitors. I guess he was sick of pretending to be something he wasn't.
Yeah, you could say that it's a case of imposter syndrome. I interpret his actions as him being in a depressed state due to the defeat that shattered his ego. He's fairly smart and despite his ego, he's self-aware of his nature. Being self-aware naturally leads to brooding thoughts when you are in a bad situation. Losing against adventurers he so clearly outmatched made him feel useless and when you're in a bad space you don't think very clearly; it can even crush your instincts of self-preservation and lead to suicide.

Dex-chan lover
He was a combative dickhead in his youth and this caused everyone to hate him, and after realizing that his bad attitude was totally unwarranted because of how much he sucks, he accepted an offer from someone he knew beyond a shadow of a doubt was shady. Now, on his death bed, he states that giving up the person who turned him from asshole to proper scum would make him nothing.

My man, you were nothing to begin with. Giving up a name might actually make you something.
He was too far up his ass more than anything and too arrogant he really didn't belong there....his hometown was full of selfish adventurers that's why he got into fights with them all the time. Then he gets framed for a robbery and gets beaten up for it. Man was mentally and physically broken that he accepted the help from a suspicious man and in the end still decided to stick with that said man who treated him better than his old hometown.

Dex-chan lover

Someone on deaths door tend to grab at even the tiniest of straws. I have actually talked and took care of people dying (elderly care). And what people prioritize on death door can sometimes be really weird. Like one old man who had broken all contact with his family thanks to some stupid fight didnt give a flying shit about fixing that realationship when he knew he was dying, he never botherd. BUT the same day he died, he screamed and made a huge roar about some old debt to a former colleague and how he needed to get that sorted :boomer:

"I may have lived as an asshole and done some horrible scummy things in my life, a life i am not proud of. But at least in my final moments before death i want to be a person i myself can respect. So i wont give up my companion/teacher/boss to the person who killed me" Actually to me that seems kinda reasonable, instead of prioritizing his fame wich is useless after hes gone he prioritized his self fulfilment and ego.

Also! Snitches get stitches :salute:

Users who are viewing this thread