Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Juu Kishi wa Game Chishiki de Musou Suru - Vol. 11 Ch. 105

Dex-chan lover
Kind of bad for the plot, a rich guy would just buy criminals to kill and put his kid in his party to have the kid high level quick
Eh, I don't think so. Buying criminals/slaves just to kill them for exp is probably super inefficient, Kalos here was an outlier because he's super high level. Criminals of any sufficient strength would be pretty expensive.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
He also had the opportunity to play along with the misunderstanding that Elma's party was the real traitors. I guess he was sick of pretending to be something he wasn't.
It could also be he cared at least a little for the dwarf girl. Instead of letting her potentially die against Elma and his group, he basically set her straight about who he was. He pretty much did her a favor.

Double-page supporter
Kind of bad for the plot, a rich guy would just buy criminals to kill and put his kid in his party to have the kid high level quick
But that's pretty much what goes on in the setting of the story? The MC has been disowned, and the psycho chick who took his place is being leveled up in exactly the way you described.
@vodkavodka referencing chapter 24, btw.

I just reread this series and I forgot how trash the chapters before Luce appears are. Glad me from the past could put up with it because i would have dropped this before it got good if i discovered this manga today.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, the panel where he self immolated was a cool shot.

I don't feel the flashback was meant for asking a sympathy from reader, it tries to make sense for Kalos to accept the shady help, explained his contempt for people and why he won't sell out the backer.

It was great that it was done swiftly so that it wouldn't eat to much pages, but still do it's job quite nicely.

Dex-chan lover
497ec681ae6b9017ada775d91579ce5b83da7745.pnj
gods, yes,

Dex-chan lover
Kalos diffently went out more graceful than i expected
no tricking no delaying
man just said fuck it
Im beat but i aint gonna betray him
he might been evil but even evil someitmes have standards

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

That's one way to 'disarm' an enemy for further interrogation.
It would be bad if the mysterious organization is also working with the 'game system'. That would make things interesting for Elma and others.

Kalos really exited the scene well. I thought he would be getting a sobby-soggy Kimetsu no Yaiba backstory but he truly embraced his choices in life in the end and gracefully accepted his defeat and became EXP points.

Reactions: le3

Users who are viewing this thread