Tsuki 50 Man Moratte mo Ikigai no Nai Tonari no Onēsan ni 30 Man de Yatowa Rete `Okaeri. Kyō mo Ganbatta ne’ tte Iu Oshigoto ga Totemo Tanoshī - Vol.…

I hope you all are enjoying 300,000 Yen Onee-san! We worked really hard to get this out to all of you so you could enjoy it with us. Thank you for your continuing support!😄😄

Dex-chan lover
@ZBubble It's 6 million a year... and in the end, money doesn't transfer perfectly between regions and places to live. In the US alone, there are tiny houses in California that are $500,000 despite their puny size, but then when you go to Ohio, you can get a large house for less than $300,000.... and that's just in the US.

And conversion of foreign currency is often kinda sketchy because that's more about the international value rather than just the value it has in it's own nation.

And then you have to remember that both are single young people with very little to spend their money on....

Power Uploader
That harem shit is for the kids, this one is what real life wish fullfilment looks like, lmao
Thanks for translation.
Yeah, 530000 yen per month is huge for me personaly, and I mean, 300k for "welcome home" alone, sheeesh.

Fed-Kun's army
i believed had read this long time ago, so it this now official serialazation?

Group Leader
@Kevadu It's more than three times the average income in Japan. It's the ballpark equivalent of $100k USD per year before tax.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kiming4 Same! I find it strange that this was on my "Followed" though, since even serialized manga aren't on it, even if I follow the pre-serialization one.

Why was this reposted? Saw it updated, hoping for a new chapter, but nope.

Double-page supporter
yeah ngl 500k jpy doesn't seem like too much for 2 people

For those wondering 300,000 yen a month comes to about a bit under $3000 A month usd which isn’t much about the same as a $18 hour job makes. Certainly not livable for 2 people for a prolonged period. I assume the amount was messed up? Perhaps it’s $300,000 usd not yen which would be a lot or maybe it’s 3mil yen a month which is about $28k usd a month. Regardless the story is fun and good to see people translating it again. Just not sure if the amount of money is correct.

Users who are viewing this thread