Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Ch. 94 - A Sad, or Rather, Highly Sour Goodbye

Dex-chan lover
If only she knew that revealing that she is a hero won't make them regret not joining but justify it , well to those who knows the whole truth.

Dex-chan lover
Its hard to believe the anime has overtaken the magna once again, they have truly rushed though a ton of interesting story elements. In order to drive more hype for the LN. They have also skipped over a ton of character development which is an over all detriment to the series.

Thanks everyone at Soseki Scans for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Seems more shuffling than actually rushing, though i guess to a extent it's going at a faster pace than the manga, that said i can understand why they might rush, they probably want to end the anime season on
the second fight with sofia.
wait a minute if the second anime is aiming for that didn't

they need to skip a lot of thing since this is following the ln where it was much different than the wn because isn't the second fight happened when there is war where she end up almost fall for that guy hero charm ?

Double-page supporter
I don't think the anime is rushing/ skipping things so much as it's just solely focusing on Makoto with everything else being secondary.

Dex-chan lover
I'm totally down for the ability to stay awake 24/7 without repercussions...
Same. If sleep could be remove without any effect, I probably want that ability too.

Something that I could turn on and off.

There is nothing worse than being alone with your dark thoughts.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This manga has almost completely stagnated hasn't it? Nothing substantial has happened for 20+ chapters it feels like

Dex-chan lover
Well, the thing is that in order to become humanized, they need to have enough power to actually be on par with him. As a reminder that his current retinue consists of a primordial dragon, Shelob, and an elder lich. Note that the elder lich had to be inflated with Makoto's on power to be even considered for a 3:7 contract, otherwise he would have been just sucked in.

There's also a slave contract but that just puts them under your control.
She doesn't need to be overly strong.

If she is strong as an Alkey (Mio's.. lineage? Offspring?) she probably could do it.

Dex-chan lover
Its hard to believe the anime has overtaken the magna once again, they have truly rushed though a ton of interesting story elements. In order to drive more hype for the LN. They have also skipped over a ton of character development which is an over all detriment to the series.

Thanks everyone at Soseki Scans for the translation
That os what they aim for I think. Like trashmoki, I scoured the LN when "that" stuff happens.

It is glorious.

Aggregator gang
Let's say one would decide to catch up with the light novel, web novel or whatever is the final form of this story at the moment... What's the best place to go and look for a competent English translation?

Aggregator gang
I think I might need to reread the whole manga. 80% of this chapter is just "who the fuck is this guy?" for me.

Users who are viewing this thread