Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 50 - Determination in the Moonlight

Double-page supporter
Nice that the web novel is FINALLY back in action, and also to get more of the manga too.

For the record, this "filler" is important world building. Or should I say
lake building?
As was covered, they're attacking a fortress held by the Demons. Without saying why/how, that point of fact will become very relevant to the MC soon. So quit complaining about it already.

Dex-chan lover
@GridLite The other heroes have occupied like 3 and a half chapters out of the 50 out so far, and not all at once. That basically is them summarizing.

Dex-chan lover
hmm, I don't remember tomoki ever being this 'docile' in the LN? Maybe I just skimmed over too much of the tomoki stuff before shit hits the fan.

But good to see this being translated again. thanks!

Double-page supporter
@Knonderd
Yeah it is pretty good. I like the
rematch
better. But my favorite will be when
Trashmoki thinks the MCs is weak and tries to threaten him into handing over Tomoko LOL.
That's damn satisfying right there. I really look forward to that.

Supporter
It's important to get a clear image of Hibiki, for later down the line. Way later. I think it will take the manga 5 years to reach that point, if not more, if it continues in this pace.

I'm really not trying to spoil anything, but the pace of releases of the manga compared to everything the WN has gone through already, and even if you take into account stuff getting cut out for the manga, it feels like this manga is several years behind the WN.

I highly recommend reading the WN if you actually want to know what happens. Especially since the author's hiatus seems to be over.

Fed-Kun's army
@Hamin
I lot of people hate on Tomoki, but even in the WN it was shown that Lily molded him into the way he is. Before he came to this world, he was a cute kid that wanted friends but due to his modeling career and looks it fucked over his relations. He got the charm ability because he has zero confidence otherwise.
Take note in how he gets progressively worse as time goes on in WN. Especially after
He gets his ass whooped by Makoto, when Lily 'consoles'(Manipulates) him further.

@Trov nah Trashmoki maybe was molded but he was molded way too easily and became the way he was because he always wanted that shit. Trash will always be trash.

Fed-Kun's army
@Redkuma It was easy because he's a lonely teenage boy. Dangle cool weapons and cute bitches his way and he'll bend like a wet noodle.

Supporter
Had to reread the last chapter again because it has been so long. This chapter felt so short and disappointing in comparison although they had almost the same number of pages.

Dex-chan lover
These trash characters should just have their bonus chapters so the story could progress.

Users who are viewing this thread