Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 9 Ch. 58 - A Draw, Or A Morning Without A Victor

Dex-chan lover
Can someone enlighten me because I forgot, did he permanently lose his fingers? It's been years since I last read the WN.

@xxxNothingxxx

You didn't understand what he was implying.
He's basically saying that they should forget Kuzunoha and any attempts of fighting him is fruitless.

So, "Just think of him as dead. We don't have a chance against him anyway."

Dex-chan lover
I dropped the novel version because
I was tired of Tomoki's charm power and the author's cringy way of having the characters react to it. I know the main character is supposed to be edgy, but blaming the victims for getting charmed when they literally have no way to defend against it, and then just assuming that they're better off dead instead of giving anyone a chance to heal, left a really bad taste in my mouth. As someone who knows people that have gone through traumatic experiences, it made me deeply hate the protagonist.

The manga version seems to have some differences here, so I'm hoping it'll go in a slightly different direction with regards to the spoiler.

It's not clear in wn but I'm glad there's more hint about makoto's past
a healer saved him by coincidence when he was destined to be dead, i hope the author also throw more hint about makoto's born talent.

Dex-chan lover
BTW a curious question: The Mc is basically the enemy of the goddess and the demons destroyed any form of potential alliance to fight said goddess. Do the demons realize that at any point and try to negotiate/make up for it, instead of stupidly antagonizing him?

Well dang, that part didnt show up in the novel I think.
So that's real neat that it's in here.
!!

So he actually did have wind and healing magic but they aren't able to be used anymore.
Interesting.

Double-page supporter
@Dragou
They did tried and settled with him being neutral and have someone volunteered to be the pseudo political hostage and allow Makoto's parents' homeland to be liberated. They been warned by the great spirits not piss him off hinting they won't help if that happen.

Man, its soo irritating to watch such wimp doing anything

Does MC never have nice and long conversation with woman before

Fed-Kun's army
It's super annoying seeing people that are on the same side (against the goddess) fighting. If them demon lads were simply patient in dealing with MC the goddess would prolly be dead by now

Fed-Kun's army
@icekatze That's not what happened
He didn't blame them for being charmed and he certainly didn't kill off anybody that weren't his enemies either. Those that were 'better off dead' was a conclusion that he arrived at after interacting with them. Basically those that were fully charmed and betrayed/killed their friends and family around them, they retained memories of their actions after the charm was dispelled and deeply desired their own death out of guilt because they could not live with what they have done during the charm period. It's the same result the church and Apple got after treating people who were charmed. Keywords here are conclusion and result, they saw the victims and their reactions firsthand after the treatment of the charm, it's not just mere assumption.

You say he didn't give anyone a chance to heal? Of those that were charmed, Makoto killed those that were his enemies, left alone those that had no connections with him, and offered to help those that had. Haruka, one of the more significant character in the novel, was in the 3rd category. She was deeply charmed and betrayed her own country for Tomoki, knowing that she was the mother-in-law of one of his students, he wanted to save her by faking her death and hiding her in a base in the wastelands. Yet, she chose death of her own accord. It's fine if you don't like the novel or the MC, but you seem to be implying that the MC saw people who were charmed, imposed his own assumptions on them and killed them to 'save' them, that's false.

Dex-chan lover
"Did he went all out?" Oh boy do I have news for you. With this, he declared war on two front.

Dex-chan lover
@Kizuro
Negative. Quite a bit of and I mean quite a bit plot needs to happen before we get to that part.

Supporter
@HammerU89 He take the first step of sleeping together with his harem?. It just need a lil bit of time, persuasion, opportunity and doujin to progress the next step

Users who are viewing this thread