Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 9 Ch. 58 - A Draw, Or A Morning Without A Victor

Dex-chan lover
Just thank them and make them have one of their happiest day they could ever have (the others being a baby and marriage xD)

Well still that's quite the disaster he unleashed...

Dex-chan lover
Hmm? I don't remember the healer in the web novel... Did I just forget?

Dex-chan lover
> If Mitsurugi and Sofia encounter again Makoto, this time, Tomoe will be there, and Mitsurugi will be pissing on his pants due to be scardy dragon....

Double-page supporter
I can't really tell because of the sheets, but can anyone tell me if Makoto's fingers have been restored?

Dex-chan lover
@Milanin
She only shows up in the extra chapters that aren't part of the main story. In fact the scene that was put into the manga here hasn't even been translated yet, and come from extra chapters 58 and 59. She also got mentioned in a couple of other extra chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@Pescado: This chapter is a mix of a few normal chapters and bonus chapters from the WN (no idea about the LN).

@dextersTomato: Not really, since
both Mitsurugi and Tomoe are actually of the same species, aka., they both are Superior Dragon, but it is true that Mitsurugi is the weakest of the Superior Dragon.

Dex-chan lover
@alu: Its true that Makoto doesn't have Wind and Healing attribute, and the reason for that
Makoto had a really weak body at birth, and was actually destined to die at a young age. But that Woman (in this chapter), is sort of like a special existence, and meeting him changed Makoto's destiny.
And that woman is a "Healer", who used her power to cure and somewhat fix Makoto's weak body, but at the cost of removing Makoto's ability to use Wind and Healing (Makoto had affinity for all elements and attributes, but now because of the cure, his Wind and Healing attribute is at "0").

Dex-chan lover
@joda1000: I don't remember too, but i do remember that the part relating to the Healer was in an "Extra" Chapter in WN.

Users who are viewing this thread