Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Dex-chan lover
?i know its wrong of me too demand the people that translate and make manga to go faster but i cant help the need to read this good stuff

Thanks for the update !
Are Tomoe & Mio finally gonna push him in the bed ? :D

Okay lads.

Get ready for naughty parts xD.
I think they finally flipped that swiitch.

xD

Group Leader
Scanlation for this series is not a paid thing. I just wanted to set that straight. We have our own real-life jobs (that are stressful as hell) so I hope you guys can understand that we only work on this on our free time from work unlike other groups who do scanlation while being students. (Admit it, if you're reading this and you're a student, you probably have quite a lot of free time right now). We love this series as well so we want it to have the quality releases that it deserves (or at least what we can offer).

Well, if you guys donated or something maybe we'd consider releasing faster. But then again, we don't really want extra responsibility (or deadlines for that matter. Who wants deadlines for their hobbies?!). ?

Exactly the reason I always tell everyone to never donate to scanlation groups. Because people always donate and expect fast releases like a*holes. There doesn't exist a person on earth that I know of that donates and doesn't expect anything in return. Even when donating to religious societies, they expect blessings or God's favor etc.

Dex-chan lover
For those lookin for where to continue in the novel, I was looking too and chapter 46 seems pretty good. Makoto is practicing his bow in the forest during the banquet.

https://isekailunatic.wordpress.com/2015/10/30/chapter-46-makotos-world/

Dex-chan lover
@atifaslam7 As @Crypt said, if you're going to "donate", don't expect anything. People donate to scanlation groups just to say thanks for spending hours of your time to thousands/millions for free, here's a small token of my appreciation. Expecting them to work faster because you gave them money is kind of arrogant.

EDIT: Off topic but, idk if the raws linked here are current but there's only chapter 38 and 39 left. I looked at those raws and combined with the novel, you can tell what happens.

EDIT 2: Caught up to current chapter and... it's okay. You have to have immunity to beta JP MC tropes though.

Can someone give a new discord link?

The link on the latest chapter has expired.

Double-page supporter
i enjoy this story too much, anyone know what happen to the the WN? it suddenly stopped, was it canceled?

Why can’t he just fight???
I still don’t properly understand his character...
Someone enlighten me..😭😭

@Bloodnoise
Makoto is essentially a super cautious person that won't act unless urgency is required or he understands enough that he sees his actions as beneficial and least harmful to as many sides as possible in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread