Uchuujin no Kakushigoto - Ch. 20 - Really Hate

Dex-chan lover
F6yMyaHWoAAauhP.png

Dex-chan lover
Get back on topic??? After that??? She really doesn't understand human emotions
Didn't she say they've been 'observing humanity'? One person dying shouldn't matter if you've already seen school shootings and nukes and bombs and shit

Tho you'd think the 'revived' person would be a bit more durable

Aggregator gang
Jesus Christ whoever is the writer of this story is walking the razor's edge of absolute genius and absolute moron. This is an amazing dark comedy story so far.

Dex-chan lover
screw all this noise just bang the alien and forget your troubles. :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Honestly surprised MC hasn't reached complete emotional shutdown yet

Dex-chan lover
I feel like he is going to slip more into helping destroy all of humanity since his last few connections are slipping and every single one was due to human interference. Sure it was really because the restructuring removed their internal filter but he won't see it as the aliens fault. At the end of the day they were released from society and acted on their wants.

Dex-chan lover
This is genuinely one of the funniest mangas I've read, that last page had me laughing out loud

Me: "reads new chapters as they come out"
"Looks at the gore and drama in the pages"

Tags : comedy

Yeah this series is the funniest thing I've ever read:meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Just damn... This accelerated fast, between last chapters and this ones revelations, fascinated to see what its building to.

As ever, thank you for scanlating.

Dex-chan lover
I know being gay isn't a choice, but it's time for my man to swear off girls. These women are no good.

Dex-chan lover
I have this suspicion that they are setting up a reveal that he himself was shot with the memory loss gun before the story started, and his form of "insanity" is blind altruition for anyone.

I would not put it past Haru to have just hidden from him that she erased his memory before.
Yeah wouldn't be surprised if it was going this way

Users who are viewing this thread