Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 11 Ch. 66 - The Matter of That Farm III

Dex-chan lover
Well this is at the beginning of novel vol 4
and they aren't on the same page relationship wise till the end of novel vol 8, so expect Sorawo to spin her wheels a whole bunch, part density, part avoidance, because she is afraid of changing their current relationship. But first kiss is going to happen soonish (end of vol 4)

Dex-chan lover
pNAqoVp.jpeg

Oh Sorawo, you're so hopeless. I Pity Toriko for falling for this dumbass.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well this is at the beginning of novel vol 4
and they aren't on the same page relationship wise till the end of novel vol 8, so expect Sorawo to spin her wheels a whole bunch, part density, part avoidance, because she is afraid of changing their current relationship. But first kiss is going to happen soonish (end of vol 4)
UNIRONICALY takes 4 BOOKS???

Dex-chan lover
pNAqoVp.jpeg

Oh Sorawo, you're so hopeless. I Pity Toriko for falling for this dumbass.
The funniest thing is that it's revealed in an extra story (can't remember where to read it, unfortunately) that Sorawo has taken a Queer Studies class (or a similar class). This woman not only knows what gay is, but has an academic knowledge of it.

And she still can't recognize that Toriko is into her.

Y'all are gonna go wild when Toriko tells Sorawo "Oh yeah, here's my picture of my TWO MOMS. No, I didn't have a dad, by the way. Just two moms. At the same time."
Edit: Wait. Nevermind, that happened already in the magna. Haven't read it in a while.

Edit: Here is the link to the side story (fan translation). It's gender studies, not queer studies: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MyrXE7XJrbL-NeTT5-f_okuvDwe5AogIhukaCWCHl9w/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread