Usotsuki Hanayome to Dousei Kekkon-ron - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Must Be Nice to Get Married.

Dex-chan lover
This made by the same person that made NTR trap right. If there was a ever story that made me really despise yuri drama as a whole it's that series. Since this is the same author I'll add this to my block list.

I bet her husbands has expectations of her as his wife that she doesn't agree with so makes me ask why she got married to him in the first place and I don't want to hear some retarded excuses like society forced her or some nonsense.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This got my attention but I will also give this the 3 chapter rule as the other commenters have. Thank you for the TL.

Dex-chan lover
Welp this was Kodama Naoko's work
Will this be going to be another same plot or have it to be better
Let's just keep the expectation low

Dex-chan lover
I’m guessing he’s wanting kids and she doesn’t want (or can’t) have kids. And I wouldn’t be surprised if he was fine with that until they were married and then changed his tune. Wouldn’t be the first case of that happening.

Aggregator gang
Can't speak for other countries, but lesbian divorce rates are even higher than hetero in the U.S. Marriage may not be the best idea if they're expecting something long term.

Dex-chan lover
I’m guessing he’s wanting kids and she doesn’t want (or can’t) have kids. And I wouldn’t be surprised if he was fine with that until they were married and then changed his tune. Wouldn’t be the first case of that happening.
This was my thought as well.

Though, it's also worth noting that both the title, and set-up, imply that this is specifically about how the social/legal impediments towards homosexuality basically encourages, and facilitates, cheating.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 1 feels a bit incomplete. Where is a big reveal that makes us gasp or a kiss with the editor's "Unexpectedly she wasn't straight...!" comment?

Dex-chan lover
Good thing I decided to read the comments before reading the chapter. Saved me from what clearly sounds like one of the trash “fake“ gl series

Dex-chan lover
Good thing I decided to read the comments before reading the chapter. Saved me from what clearly sounds like one of the trash “fake“ gl series
nothing about this is probably going to be "fake" yuri and idk what about these comments made you think that. this author has consitently made unquestionably Yuri series with two girls being together, and this series will almost assuredly be the same. The acutal writing from this author is just hit or miss for some people with the story elements used, but thats a whole seperate issue than it being "fake" yuri

Dex-chan lover
If you were a mangaka, would you want your legacy to be NTR Yuri?

Anyway, thanks for the chapter! And boy can't wait for this to get spicier and spicier.

Dex-chan lover
This made by the same person that made NTR trap right. If there was a ever story that made me really despise yuri drama as a whole it's that series. Since this is the same author I'll add this to my block list.

I bet her husbands has expectations of her as his wife that she doesn't agree with so makes me ask why she got married to him in the first place and I don't want to hear some retarded excuses like society forced her or some nonsense.
Yep Naoko's art style is very distinctive. I can tell from the eyes and I'm already hoping it's a sweeter one of naoko's and not ntr...
I'm always scared to click on naoko's stories lol

Users who are viewing this thread